Thread: Wood dash trim please 330i?

My Cars
    330i Performance

Wood dash trim please 330i?

Guys Im not crazy about the Techno brushed aluminum looking trim on the 330i with performance package. Who makes the Best wood trim for these cars? I want the good stuff. TIA guys. Im so friggin psyched about getting my new ride. And I think Ive decided about what CD to listen to on the maiden voyage. While Eat a Peach by the ABB is my favorite of all time, I think the occasion calls for the Metallica Black Album. Think about it. As soon as I hit the Highway Enter Sandman. Going to be the hardest 150 miles Ive ever driven from Atlanta to Bham, keeping that Muther under 4k RPMs. Like the guy that works for me says
    "Pimpin aint easy. Mackin is twice as hard".

My Cars
    330i Performance
    Also I want to use the sponsors of this great site. Has anyone tried out the Hoen Hi performance fog light replacements? Please give me the feedback on them. TIA

My Cars
    2006 330i
    im sure you can get quite a few people that want to trade their oem wood trim for yours...post in the wanted section....

My Cars
    '02 M3
    I'd definitely trade you my wood trim for your aluminum. Shoot me a PM. I'm not sure if it'll fit. I have an '01 330ci.
    "The President inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky's vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: 'It tastes good.'"
    - Kenneth Starr

'09 M-sport 135i
    '11 C300
    '02 M3(sold)
    '01 330ci(sold)

My Cars
    03 E46 & 04 X5
    i have a 325i, the coupe trim wont fit. ill probably trade you, lemme know

-greg