Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: E65/66 Tech questions.

My Cars
    We have 5 BMW's (Cars)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs348 View Post
    I've Got a 2006 750Li and i want to install the factory in-dash (by glove box) BMW CD changer. I know how to install but do not know how to interface the changer to audio or factory Radio/CD player. There does not appear to be a cable to connect to.
    Any help will be appreciated
    Thanks
    JCS, there is an ETK doc for it Link

Curiously, I have removed my CD changer, Do you need the dash trim piece?? I'd be willing to swap for the "non Changer" trim.

Bill

My Cars
    2006 BMW 750i
    Hi Kyle,
    I have just purchased a 2006 750i and i want to connect via bluetooth unfortunately it only uses blurtooth to connect to handheld inside car not external ph. Any ideas? Doesnt have motorola jack in armrest.

My Cars
    745LI
    I have a 02 745li I changed out module and am having problems with ista+p programming

My Cars
    850i, Alpina B7, E61
    Hi Kyle

I have an 07 Alpina B7
    I have a rough idle when warm ( not when cold ) and rough during acceleration. I do get a mixture control adaption error and my valvetronic is set to 0.8mm (viewed on INPA).
    Is this an indication that the valvetronic actuators are worn and need to be replaced since the adaption is at the limit?????

Thanks

My Cars
    730D
    Hello Kyle
    Would you know antything about going from halogen to AHL Bi-Xenon ?
    If you do please reply
    Thank you

My Cars
    740il and 750li
    Hey Kyle thanks for all the good info maybe you can help me I have a 2008 BMW 750li and I have intermittent transmission faults sometimes when I drive and tap on gas to fast it goes in to that fault thane I’ll cut the car off and then back on it goes away need help 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️ thanks!

My Cars
    08 750Li, 01 330Ci
    Hello Kyle, pleasure to meet you. Is there a way to add single axle air suspension $220 and edc-k $223 to an 08 750li e66? Under ista-p vehicle conversions the option to add edc or single axle air suspension doesn't show up on the list. If I use protool to change the VO, both options work and function properly, however if I try to open ista-p the VO can not be read and the program terminates session. The car did not originally come with the air ride or edc modules, however I've added the appropriateness and color wires, as well as changed out all struts to edc with rears being edc and air ride combo struts. Added the compressor and module for the air ride and wired as well. Any suggestions? I'm very familiar with my car, and as far as transmissions go, the answer is YES, they can be rebuilt, they are just very touchy and require a surface plate with a height/depth guage and weighted plate to measure the actual height of each of the 5 clutch packs (A-E) before inspection of the friction happen. The numbers are very important as you have a narrow range for tolerance that you'll need as to keep within spec, you can order different thickness of snap rings and end plates to keep you within spec.

My Cars
    2005 BMW E60 520i
    Hello
    I have 2003 model e66 730li m54b30 engine
    on my car it gives error 2764 secondary air pump relay
    Does anyone know where the relay is? Thank you for your interest

ista +ta appears behind the glove box. when i turn it on there is no relay slot and no relay there.

please urgent help

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567