Thread: E32 Classified, Parts and cars for sale can be found here...

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Exclamation E32 Classified, Parts and cars for sale can be found here...

The E32 Classified area is expanding and changing just a little bit. Visiting the links below, it will take you to classified areas that are specific to the sub categories. It will help you as well as other users find parts specific to those categories. This will also give you a wider audience and a better chance for a sale.

We appreciate your cooperation as we continue to grow and have to adjust the forum to accomodate new growth. Good luck with your sale and I am sure the many members that you will help will be very greatful for offering such great prices on your sale items.

Parts

Big Brake Kits, Rotors, Pads
    Car Audio & Electronics
    Drivetrain & Transmission Parts
    Engines, Performance Parts & Software
    Lighting & Body Parts
    Suspensions, Springs & Shocks
    Whole Parts Cars
    Race Cars, Track and FI Parts
    Wheels & Tires

Buying a whole car?

E32s for sale

Want to see everything at once like it is now?

All E32 Classifieds
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

IcemanBHE is offline ¿pǝpɹɐʇǝɹ noʎ ǝɹɐ
    My Cars
    (4x7)+8=36
    Pro Tip:

If you browse the classifieds from the main page, once inside a category, you can click the Exx prefix on the left side of posts, and will filter back only posts of that Exx prefix.

Very Important:

When creating a for sale ad, to use the correct Exx prefix, so they get correctly placed and viewed when searched.

Helpful Hint:
    When selling items, it would be ideal if you have an EMAIL address in your profile. Some members cant PM and need an alternate way to contact you.

Please check the forum display settings at the bottom of the forum.

Default is 30 days. Hence you will only see classifieds 30 days old or less.

Want to see more? Make the display option longer.
    Last edited by shogun; 05-18-2018 at 01:41 AM.
    95 840Ci, Calypso Red/Silver, 83k - 99 740i, Black/Black, 185k, Alpina Mods - 01 740i, Titanium/Silver, 40k, Sport Pkg
    Complete Turnkey Diagnostic/Programming systems available...PM for details.

http://www.8Coupe.com - Please register, spot, and help the project.