BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: WTB: E46 Coupe or Sedan - $9k or less

My Cars
    01 330Ci, 07 Sky RL

WTB: E46 Coupe or Sedan - $9k or less

Hi,

If you have an E46 please PM me details on the car & price.

Requests:

Non Smoker
    MUST BE Manual...sorry.
    Mods are okay
    Strongly Prefer sport option.

Thanks!!!
    2001 BMW 330Ci 5-speed - BMW Performance SSK, Koni Struts / Shocks, Conti DWS Tires, Lots of Plasti Dip, ZF Steering Rack
    2007 Sky Red Line 5-speed @ 23 psi - Trifecta tune, DDM Extreme Backbone

My Cars
    325is
    All your gunna net for 9K is a scam or broken car. Hope thats what you want. Hard to get an e36 for that price.
    --Shwartz II 325is--
    Go: Bilstein Sport Shocks/Bav Auto Coils, KMAC adjustable camber plates, Eibach Lowering springs, TMS Aluminum RSMs w/ TMS reinforment plates, M3 sunflowers
    Show: ZHP shift knob, M3 floor mats, Pioneer Heady
    Coming soon/wanted: 3.23 tabs of LSD, Black Vaders, s50.

My Cars
    01 330Ci, 07 Sky RL
    Um... I've actually found plenty of E46's sold by dealers at this price, but they are far away, I posted this hoping to find someone in the KY area or somewhere in the Ohio Valley with an E46 for sale.
    2001 BMW 330Ci 5-speed - BMW Performance SSK, Koni Struts / Shocks, Conti DWS Tires, Lots of Plasti Dip, ZF Steering Rack

My Cars
    325is
    Quote Originally Posted by Koobie View Post
    Um... I've actually found plenty of E46's sold by dealers at this price, but they are far away, I posted this hoping to find someone in the KY area or somewhere in the Ohio Valley with an E46 for sale.
    Sorry bro I thought you were talking about an M3 for some weird reason. As for the 3's that money will be able to net you a pre and maybe a first or second year facelift.

Having owned one of these cars, bought with 80k beat the crap out of until 94k R.I.P.

DO NOT BE afraid of higher mileage. Personally I wouldn't want anything under 80k. Unless someone made a non M 3 there weekender, i want a car that has been used regularly not just sitting around. These cars can take a hell of a beating.
    --Shwartz II 325is--
    Go: Bilstein Sport Shocks/Bav Auto Coils, KMAC adjustable camber plates, Eibach Lowering springs, TMS Aluminum RSMs w/ TMS reinforment plates, M3 sunflowers
    Show: ZHP shift knob, M3 floor mats, Pioneer Heady
    Coming soon/wanted: 3.23 tabs of LSD, Black Vaders, s50.

My Cars
    01 330Ci, 07 Sky RL
    That is cool man, I would go for an M3, but an E46 M3 is WAY WAY out of my budget.

I found a car with over 100k that runs perfectly and looks pretty damn nice on the outside so I am test driving it Friday.

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    ive got two forsale, one sport sedan, one non sport coupe but your kinda far away and definitely keep looking cause they run forever and not horribly hard to find

good luck

jay
    Originally Posted by TH3 Shifty
    while you're at it... get a rusted roof rack.. put a pink girl bike on it.. also put a "Razor" on the rack too... and maybe a WWII gas can(rusted of course) then set your camber to -6*.. get some 175/30/17 wheels for the stretch.. and 30mm spacers for the poke... take out your suspension and ride on the body bumps..

and lastly.. call up stanceworks so they can tell you how "slammed" and "dope" your car is... and watch them circle jerk on it...

My Cars
    01 330Ci, 07 Sky RL
    Well I'm test driving a 330Ci this weekend, if that doesn't go through I'd like to get information about your two cars!

I'll let you know!