Thread: More Z3/Z4 Parts can be found here...

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Exclamation More Z3/Z4 Parts can be found here...

The Z3/Z4 Classified area is expanding and changing just a little bit. Visiting the links below, it will take you to classified areas that are specific to the sub categories. It will help you as well as other users find parts specific to those categories. This will also give you a wider audience and a better chance for a sale.

We appreciate your cooperation as we continue to grow and have to adjust the forum to accomodate new growth. Good luck with your sale and I am sure the many members that you will help will be very greatful for offering such great prices on your sale items.

Z3 Parts

Big Brake Kits, Rotors, Pads
    Car Audio & Electronics
    Drivetrain & Transmission Parts
    Engines, Performance Parts & Software
    Lighting & Body Parts
    Suspensions, Springs & Shocks
    Whole Parts Cars
    Race Cars, Track and FI Parts
    Wheels & Tires

Buying a whole car?

Z3s for sale

Want to see everything at once like it is now?

All Z3 Classifieds

Z4 Parts

Big Brake Kits, Rotors, Pads
    Car Audio & Electronics
    Drivetrain & Transmission Parts
    Engines, Performance Parts & Software
    Lighting & Body Parts
    Suspensions, Springs & Shocks
    Whole Parts Cars
    Race Cars, Track and FI Parts
    Wheels & Tires

Buying a whole car?

Z4s for sale

Want to see everything at once like it is now?

All Z4 Classifieds
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    98 750il 98 Z3 98 318ti

Thumbs down Imo

The breakdown of parts is not a good idea. I may be looking for wheels when I find a sweet deal on door panels, etc. I don't like it. I hear that not many others do either.

My Cars
    '03 M3
    Hey Kevlar, so is the intent to shut down the Z3/Z4 classified section and just use the search link you have posted above? I think some further explanation to the guys and girls who use this section will alleviate the confusion many currently have. Thanks!

My Cars
    '02 Z3 3.0i 5 speed
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3z View Post
    The breakdown of parts is not a good idea. I may be looking for wheels when I find a sweet deal on door panels, etc. I don't like it. I hear that not many others do either.
    +1.

Sometimes there are items I hadn't really thought about that I'd like to have when I see them in the classifieds. There are too many sections to sort through now.

My Cars
    e36/5/7/8 m5 x3 zhp
    Quote Originally Posted by cngizbleevng View Post
    +1.

Sometimes there are items I hadn't really thought about that I'd like to have when I see them in the classifieds. There are too many sections to sort through now.
    +1 and +1

also, this will not give a wider audience- on the contrary it will narrow viewers by expanding the categories as such.

EDIT- i see the "everything at once as it is now" section- i'd recommend keeping that option. additionally, category break-down makes perfect sense in the general classifieds section, but i just don't think there's enough z3/z4 volume to break it up here.
    Last edited by whatbmw; 01-08-2010 at 06:42 PM.
    "i made a mistake once- i thought i was wrong, but i wasn't"

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    With growth comes the necessity for change... this is the future path we have choosen to go down to appease the widest audience. If you want to see it how it was, there is a link in the thread at the top that will show you everything.

Yes... the classified sections for specific chassis will be closing down. We are running both for the time being to allow people to adjust to the new way and then we will start shutting down these sub sections.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    Dog Mover
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    With growth comes the necessity for change... this is the future path we have choosen to go down to appease the widest audience. If you want to see it how it was, there is a link in the thread at the top that will show you everything.

Yes... the classified sections for specific chassis will be closing down. We are running both for the time being to allow people to adjust to the new way and then we will start shutting down these sub sections.
    Would it be possible to sticky this thread in thread in the Z sections once the classifieds are shut down to memorialize the links?
    Things you might like to buy:
    Lots of Z3 stuff!

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Quote Originally Posted by mz.368 View Post
    Would it be possible to sticky this thread in thread in the Z sections once the classifieds are shut down to memorialize the links?
    The links will take the place of the links that are currently on the main page, so it will be seamless to the user.

My Cars
    E36/7 E36/8x2 E46 F25
    The link for Z3-whole cars is incorrect. It drops you in the 5 and 6 series (f=227), when it should the be the 3-seres (f=224). Needless to say, it then finds no Z3's.

/.randy

My Cars
    2002 Smurf Hearse
    Kevlar, could you correct the Z3s for sale link to this: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...24&prefixid=Z3. It is incorrect at this point.
    jeremy [AT] coupecartel [DOT] com

1 of 1 | 2002 Laguna Seca Blue/Black M Coupe | LK61201
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.."

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    oOps

My Cars
    2002 Smurf Hearse
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    oOps
    Thanks Kevlar.
    jeremy [AT] coupecartel [DOT] com

1 of 1 | 2002 Laguna Seca Blue/Black M Coupe | LK61201
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.."