whats the deal with mozart

how does it sound

My Cars
    2013 335i xdrive msport
    Loud
    ~Chris

My Cars
    E46
    I heard the DTM tips start to fade/rust after a while like rice DTM exhausts:

My Cars
    just an old 328
    Its very loud.... but not a deep loud like a TRi-flo.. sounds cheap compared to a Tri-flo..
    06' BMW 530xi
    02' Porsche 911 Carrera
    11' BMW X3

99m3 Steve,

I had one. It was loud. VERY LOUD. So loud I ended up taking it off and putting the stock one back on. Also, you'll notice some loss of torque down low. I've been told, the mozart (being made mostly for looks and sound) loses about 17lbs of torque. I don't know how true those figures are, but when I put the stock exhaust back on, there was a noticable difference of torque.

The tips (DTM) did yellow on my after a while. Didn't matter how much I cleaned them or polished them, it would just keep getting yellower.

hk.

I think it sounds pretty good. I have friends that complement it all the time. Though it does get a little to loud sometimes, especially when driving a lot at stop and go situations. The loss of power not really sure about, I'll install my factory exhaust this week and give it a whirl, I plan on dynoing the car with the factory, Mozart and Supersprint exhaust on soon so I can give you guys some solid results. My friend just bought a dyno for his performance shop...hee hee free dyno time!
    2002 325i Facelift, no mods yet...