Thread: Any CR or forum sponsors sell Chase Cam?

My Cars
    1998 M3, 2008 Ford F250 PSD

Any CR or forum sponsors sell Chase Cam?

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a chase cam setup. I would like to order it from a CR or forum sponsor, but can't figure out if any are dealers.

TIA

Craig
    Craig Lippe1998 M3 Coupe IP #66

My Cars
    E36 IS #565, SpecE46
    Go with the Aiptek!
    Cold Tires + Wall = Suck

My Cars
    2017 530i M-sport
    Craig -

Check with Matt Kogen, CR racer from the left coast. His screen name is 325racer.

I believe he has some involement with ChaseCam.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by sawbones View Post
    Thinking about pulling the trigger on a chase cam setup. I would like to order it from a CR or forum sponsor, but can't figure out if any are dealers.

TIA

Craig

From wannabe to has been in a few short years..... the older I get, the faster I was

diffsonline is offline Supporting Vendor
    Diff Builder
    Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    Escalade, Harley, BRP
    i have one I just got back from ChaseCam for service. Available for sale if you haven't picked one up yet.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by diffsonline View Post
    i have one I just got back from ChaseCam for service. Available for sale if you haven't picked one up yet.
    pm sent

My Cars
    1993 Spec E36 Race car
    Quote Originally Posted by diffsonline View Post
    I don't want anything Dan has serviced.... Nor do I want the details about how it was serviced..

My Cars
    too many bmws
    i got my traqmate/chasecam setup from gorman motorsports. good guys.
    '91 SpecE30 #523
    '12 F30 328i Sport Line
    '00 F-350 Dually
    BMWCCA #360858 NASA # 128290

https://www.facebook.com/COTABBR

My Cars
    928, 924dp

Chasecam

We sell Traqmate and can get Chasecam products thru them.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by ApexPerf View Post
    We sell Traqmate and can get Chasecam products thru them.
    Sweet. I knew one of my favorite vendors would come through!

My Cars
    #94 IP, '68 250SE '17 M3
    You can always buy direct. I work for ChaseCam, and am actually quite helpful. (619)337-2300
    '94 325is #94 IP/GTS3 Mauritius Blue Metallic
    "And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

My Cars
    88 E30 M3 S65
    I asked the same question before Ofest and I was told by a few people to wait for new stuff coming out next year (HD etc)- not specifically waiting fir Chase Cam although their video quality is good for not HD.

I am waiting for the DaVID2 from AIM but knowing how slowly they bring things to market it won't bd out for years.
    It's not speed that kills, it's the speed difference that does. Obviously you aren't going fast enough.

Turning Benjamins into noise since 1997

I read a list of the 100 things you MUST do before you die. Funny, "Yelling 'HELP'" didn't make the list!

My Cars
    Chevrolet Silverado 2500
    Quote Originally Posted by gobuffs View Post
    I asked the same question before Ofest and I was told by a few people to wait for new stuff coming out next year (HD etc)- not specifically waiting fir Chase Cam although their video quality is good for not HD.

I am waiting for the DaVID2 from AIM but knowing how slowly they bring things to market it won't bd out for years.
    AIM smartycam ftw. Especially if you run a MXL dash. Nothing like gps built into a great video camera for 999.

My Cars
    SE-R, E36 325is
    I don't know for sure, but ChaseCam, might have some used systems available. Might be worth giving them a call directly.
    Sponsors Needed, if interested contact me directly.

My Cars
    cars
    Smartycam if you have AIM, Go Pro HD if you don't.

I'm definitely going to get a Go pro HD, looks awesome!

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by 94is View Post
    You can always buy direct. I work for ChaseCam, and am actually quite helpful. (619)337-2300
    Do you guys have an HD set-up in the works? I was going to order directly, but I figured I'd try and support some of the sponsors. Plus maybe I'd be able to get a little discount.

Quote Originally Posted by m3ltw98 View Post
    AIM smartycam ftw. Especially if you run a MXL dash. Nothing like gps built into a great video camera for 999.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve J. View Post
    Smartycam if you have AIM, Go Pro HD if you don't.

I'm definitely going to get a Go pro HD, looks awesome!
    I'm running the IQ3 at the moment with no plans on going to AIM. Chase cam can be intergrated into the IQ3 relatively easily from what I understand. Plus I'm looking specifically for a dual cam set-up

My Cars
    #94 IP, '68 250SE '17 M3
    We do have a data module available for sale. It has GPS, you can tap into an RPM signal, and using it with dashware makes for some great videos. You can basically customize any gauge you want, where as the SmartyCam has 1 preset gauge that is permanently burned into the video (unless you want to remove it completely). Plus with our cameras, you can mount them externally on the car, and not get the terrible wind noise that you would get with a GoPro or SmartyCam (I'm not even sure if either one of those has an option for an external microphone - ours does).

We have several new products that are just being released, and a couple more on the way, including HD and a new PDR. Plus, we are Made in the USA.
    "And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

My Cars
    88 E30 M3 S65
    Kim, can you define "on the way"?
    It's not speed that kills, it's the speed difference that does. Obviously you aren't going fast enough.

I read a list of the 100 things you MUST do before you die. Funny, "Yelling 'HELP'" didn't make the list!

My Cars
    #94 IP, '68 250SE '17 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by gobuffs View Post
    Kim, can you define "on the way"?
    Realistically, the HD cameras should be out in 6 months. As far as a new recorder, details will be available by SEMA.

My Cars
    88 E30 M3 S65
    Sounds quicker than what AIM will have DaVid 2. I'm waiting for HD, so first to market...