Thread: Parting out 1990 750il

My Cars
    92 M50/325ic, 87 300E, 93 400E

Thumbs up Parting out 1990 750il

I have recently acquired a running 750il that I am now starting to part out. Car has all of its parts still in-tacked so I do have some work ahead of me to get them off. The car is black w/ gray interior which is not in the best of shape. PM or email me, pmcrowe8753@gmail.com with any parts that you are seeking or if you would like to come take a look if your near by! I will be happy to send pictures of any parts you would like to see. Shipping will be paid by the buyer.

Thank you,
    Patrick

My Cars
    Computers, MAF's and throttle bodys are all uninstalled and ready to ship!!!

My Cars
    Come on people, I have a great car here that needs to be parted out to good homes. Im selling these parts for less than ebay prices, and I need to get it out of my garage! So far the hood, front bumper, turn signals, grill, and headlights are gone. Everything else is still here, so send me a list of parts you want to fix on your e32 and I will get you a price!!

My Cars
    E32
    How does the wood trim around the front ashtray look?

I also need the 2 front seat belt assemblies if they work, but please let me know befoer pulling them cause if you dont secure them with a clip and they roll up too far it busts a little pin and they are worthless (I learned the HARD way on a set I got from Pick n' Pull!!!!!)