Thread: isn't it lovely owning an M3 killed 350Z stang

My Cars
    '04 Volvo S60R '99 Ford Ranger '06 Chevy Express

isn't it lovely owning an M3 killed 350Z stang

I just knew the weekend was going to be good.

friday was the first day i was able to drive my 95 M3, because of some problems with a deal. unfortunately it had to start raining and spoil myfun. at least that was what i thought. by the time i hd gone home and took a shower to go out, as luck would have it, the streets had somewhat dried up again.

well on my way out i am heading down the highway and no mre then 2 mins driving a see a car u-turn and take-off fishtailing in front of me (i don't leave till late to go out and it is usually dark b/c that is when the party begins in new orleans) and i pick up myspeed to catch up to the car. it was an E46 yellow M3 so i had nothing but respect for the driver who seemed to be also young and showing off what his car could do to a friend. so i just give a nod and he returns the respectful nod. i drive off to go get a friend (who was also excited to ride in my "new to me" M3) after i get him we go to a party. after we left the party i decided to show some of my friends what the car had and lit up the tires as i left. te friend who lived at the house called me a few mins later ad said "thanks for making all my neighbors come outside!" (oh well)

now for the kill:
    as i was hading to a hot spot bar i was cruising on the interstate and one exit before mine a see a brand new 350Z creep up on my right to take the exit. now i had been wanting to run one the whole night and realized this would be a good chance, so i cut across 2 lanes to make the exit next to the 350Z. i pull up along se the Z and my friend looks out the window and signals for the other driver that we wanted to run. the driver of the 350Z also signals and i let him hit it first in order to confirm that he was going to run. so i then hear him drop into a much lower gear an hit the throttle and start to take off. so i, driving at 65-70mph, drop into 3rd and mash the gas. secs later i am next to the 350Z then leaving it. i starting walking away from the car like he was on his brake the whole time. after i got a significent lead on him i let off and allowed for him to catch me. i guess he thought he had done something wrong in his driving becuse he signald to go again, but the only problem was i killed him once more this time moving in and out of some traffic too. boy was that fun.

next kill:
    i went to a few parties saturday night and decided to go to the lakefront (where people gather to either make out or to show off their rides and hang out) on my way down the street leading to the main entrance i decided to mess witha friend with a new Accord just for fun because we both knewwhat would happen. well as i am revving up to my friend and take off a guy in a mustang hears me and goes after me. so he weaves in and out of traffic to get to me, and as luck would have it we end up at the last redlight next to each other with nothing in front of us except clear road. i looked at my 2 friends, one of which was a girl that kept telling me to kick his ass, and then look at the driver of the mustang and rev up my engine a little to spark his interest. the driver of the mustang gt (probably a 97) looks at his friend in his car then at me and laughs at me (boy did that get me excited) and revs his engine confirming he is ready to get his ass handed to him. whn te light turned green all hell broke lose on the poor souls in the mustang. i decided, since he wanted to laugh like i had no chance, to make the experience for my passengers more fun and peeled off from the line making the car turn sideways before i caught tracton as i chirp into 2nd gear. by the time we were just passed the intersection, which it is a wide intersection 5 lanes and a wide median, i had already begun to loose this mustang in my dust. i slowed down because right around the bin cops lurk and i didn't want any trouble. well finally the mustang caught up an he had a surprised look on his face. the girl in my passenger seat asked the driver of the mustang if he had wanted to run again and i started to laugh at him this time when he nervously waved us off like we asked him if he wanted to be neutered or something. so i just drove off and went to visit with some friends.

and t think that this is only the begining of a very sweet future or OWNING many other cars!
    bf.c common-sense club of america member #3

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    what mods do you have on your car? or is it bone stock?

My Cars
    Hooptie
    Nothing like owning an M car, is there?

H&R Springs Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts UUC Brake Cables Zimmerman Cross Drilled Rotors and PBR Metal Masher front pads)[/SIZE] Sold

MKV GTI 6MT, APR Stage one. Sold

36/7, M54B25, 5MT, Atlanta on Beige (Recently acquired: 9/7/09)

My Cars
    Yamaha R6, Avus E36, MBZ C230
    welcome to the ///M-Life my friend!... :roll2: nice kills and im sure there will be many more to come...

-phill F.- 10/95 Avus E36

My Cars
    mazda miata
    whats your car got under that hood?

My Cars
    2.8, 3.2, 600cc
    Nice Runs Is your M stock? :

My Cars
    Model T
    A stock M3 can pull on a 350z!!!!?

My Cars
    330ci, Trooper, Intruder 1400
    Nice kills.

Yes, is your car stock?
    To pull on a 350 like that????
    dan330 2001 330ci 5speed; :dent:

Come vote for my Scarlette

My Cars
    schWINn Varsity
    ide sure like to know if it was stock

My Cars
    96 M3
    Ya, let us know the mods

I've driven my friend's 350z and it actually feels pretty powerful, probably around M3 performance, maybe a little bit faster.

My Cars
    Black 318is, with a V12 in its future
    As luck would have it, if you keep driving your car like that, you will need many, many repairs in a short time

My Cars
    Nice runs. More paragraphs would make for an easier read...

ibiz, I don't know about that, my car is pretty heavily modified and I launch pretty damn hard, so far, so good...

My Cars
    s62, 2JZ
    Nice kills. Good job.

My Cars
    01 stage 3 S4
    good kill, according to numbers he should have won. HAHA

My Cars
    11 328ix, 08 Q7, 93 Ty
    Let me ask this. I am new to my 98 m3 and I tested it a good amount and what that means is I tried to pop the clutch I tried to go around turns fast and slow I basically am seeing what the car can do and to get use to it so I can handle it better.

Well now I noticed even with the traction control off I usually dont spin tires. I pop the clutch aroud 2000 RPM or so and it just takes off the clutch does not slip but I dont get a spin. Now do I want one no but what is the RPM range people take off from when they are racing? I dont try this everyday I tried it about three times within the three months of ownership. I usually drive the car so slow and careful that I am getting a little tired to have a great car and not experience it to the fullest.

What do you guys think?

My Cars
    I launch at 5500 rpm at the track with my DR's mounted up, and depending on conditions, about 4000-4400 rpms on the street on my OEM street tires.

My Cars
    350zzzzzz 6 spd

Good Killz

What have you done to your car or are you stock??

:
    2003 Nissan 350z
    6spd Performance w/ aero kit

My Cars
    my car is bone stock. i guess if i wasn't supposed to pull on the 350Z that way i was either a much better driver then he. but i don't know anything else.

now on sunday (the night everyone gets together for illegal street racing) i raced a modded 350Z with JWT pop charger and exhaust not sure of the brand. i had a friend with me in my car who weighs around 215 lbs and a JL W7 12 in my truk in a i bo which weigh me down.

the 350Z took me off the line, but i made up some of the distance around 2nd gear. but i lost to it twice a little lss then a car length. he did not have anything in his hatch weighing him down. all in all it was a good race though.

My Cars
    M5
    ever try using commas?

My Cars
    : commas? what are those? would help me go faster?
    nah, tried that in english, but i failed. not my thing, i am trying to quit. lol

My Cars
    1992 325i
    your old enough to drink?

My Cars
    i live in new orleans... age is a joke for drinking. the bar's want your money. they have clubs, unfortunately, that let 15 year olds in with fake id's that look nothing close to them. in fact i have heard of instances where places sell alcohol and cigarettes to teenagers in their high school uniforms. but i am 20 so i am not far awayfrom legally drinking though

My Cars
    tank
    nice write... good kills....
    Sorry... the server is too busy to fulfill your request. Please try again later.