Avus Autosport
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: BMWCCA award winning detailer

My Cars
    1995 M3
    More afters:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Walk a mile in my shoes and you are a mile away in someone else's shoes.
    Goodridge*UUC sways* Black TME's and mounts( switched from Red)* x-brace*brembo rotors*Zimmerman rear*Pagid*Riken Raptors* Roja Formula 7's (Bronze)* Stromung*Powdercoated AA DSB* OMP strut bar*GC RSM's* M3 alum/leather knob*JTD underpanel *Traffic PRO (sold) *Black hella Ellipsoids w/celis rings * ACS Pedals*ACS handbrake*RE Octane SSK*Wheelskins Eurotones S/ Wheel Cover( tossed-replaced with new one)* Totally Covers Front seat velour covers with custom styling *Rieger roof spoiler-lost it on fwy Stock A/B*URI CP (ditched years ago)*540 HFM (sold) Stock HFM (BeckArnley)*FMS 24 lb inj*Alum rad and some other stuff*Konis w/adj rr's*Vogtland springs ** Passport 8500(sold)*Passpprt 7500 (sold V1-1.8 with POP) No detectors at all.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    '86 M635/'10 Clubman
    Can I recommend you sign up for Photobucket? Thumbnails are annoying.

(nice job btw)

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by e24mpwr View Post
    Can I recommend you sign up for Photobucket? Thumbnails are annoying.

(nice job btw)
    Thanks
    I am and have been for years.
    The pics are too small.
    At least the TN enlarge; just click once then click again.
    Goodridge*UUC sways* Black TME's and mounts( switched from Red)* x-brace*brembo rotors*Zimmerman rear*Pagid*Riken Raptors* Roja Formula 7's (Bronze)* Stromung*Powdercoated AA DSB* OMP strut bar*GC RSM's* M3 alum/leather knob*JTD underpanel *Traffic PRO (sold) *Black hella Ellipsoids w/celis rings * ACS Pedals*ACS handbrake*RE Octane SSK*Wheelskins Eurotones S/ Wheel Cover( tossed-replaced with new one)* Totally Covers Front seat velour covers with custom styling *Rieger roof spoiler-lost it on fwy Stock A/B*URI CP (ditched years ago)*540 HFM (sold) Stock HFM (BeckArnley)*FMS 24 lb inj*Alum rad and some other stuff*Konis w/adj rr's*Vogtland springs ** Passport 8500(sold)*Passpprt 7500 (sold V1-1.8 with POP) No detectors at all.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Up for Sunday
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    2006 M Roadster
    Thats one mighty sexy M Roadster I have more pics which I'll upload from my SLR, but I'm in a middle of a move so its a bit hard to locate my SD reader right now..

Allen did a fantastic job. He quoted me a price, but being that my car was white and I didn't have a garage it took literally 3 visits (2 -10 hour days and 1-6 hour) for him to get it done right. What i didn't see, he could see which to him required that many visits.

The results are obviously seen in the small pictures lol...but real life looks much better.

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Thanks D.
    Pleasure working for you and I really enjoyed that fish dinner.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Someone wants me to detail their car, I can feel it.

Hmm, that roadster looks pretty good in those pics.
    When Prophet gets me the shots he took, it should be even easier to see the difference from pre-detail to post-detail.
    Last edited by Balthazarr; 10-27-2009 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    push
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    '01 Z3 Coupe, '91 318i
    Bump for Alan. He worked on my car late into the night to get it ready for ZRally '09. He also helped me to install my projector retrofits.

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Nice smile, Rob.
    Always enjoy working for you.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Just completed a beautiful Sapphire Black Z4 M.
    Not a lot of pics.
    The car was in very good condition with no swirls.
    The owner was concerned about some scratches, so this was an exterior detail only.

Evidently, he's had this detailed a couple of times before, but they were not able to get the scratches out.
    I managed to remove many of them, but I warned him of factory clearcoat being very thin unlike a shop repaint, so caution should be exercised.
    As is obvious, not a lot to show, unfortunately.

Clear bra is all over the hood and front bumper.
    I took a shot of the hood juxtaposed to the fender to show the contrast in reflection.
    The last two thumbs are afters at night.
    This wasn't finished til about 9PM.
    Before

Photobucket doesn't seem to permit larger pics to be rendered at the same resolution as the in house sw, so back to thumbs.

So sorry.
    Last edited by Balthazarr; 11-02-2009 at 12:38 PM.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    A couple of more after shots.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    zu himmel
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    boost
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Booked this weekend.
    Up for next week.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Up for exposure
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Just finished an '03 M3 vert.
    Client stole it with 40K miles.

I have only before pics, so will try to induce the owner to take some afters.

Last edited by Balthazarr; 11-12-2009 at 03:59 PM.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    Track:E36 325is DD:e46m3
    Props to Balthazarr for his work on my car. I'm the guy with the m3 that despite the low milage had a ton of water spotting and swirl marks and some other imperfections.

He's quite the perfectionist and he worked hard, late into the night (rolled into the next morning actually) finishing it up, and on top of all that charged an extremely reasonable price.

Definitely hit this guy up if you're looking for quality work at affordable rates!

Since it was night when he was done, i'll shoot some afters tomorrow and he'll get them posted up!

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Thanks, hickersb.

Waiting for your email with pics.

As a vet, I need all the work I can get.
    These pics are from the client's website and not taken by me, but they are of the M3 after the detail.

After:
    Last edited by Balthazarr; 11-17-2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3

Last edited by Balthazarr; 11-17-2009 at 11:56 AM.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    That's enough pics.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    buddlump
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    New week.
    Who needs a detail?
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    1995 M3
    ttt
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    M3
    I've seen B's work...people need to hit this guy up for a first-class detail/paint correction.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast