Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do any of you people not remember your dreams anymore?

Ventura, Calif. / Scottsdale, Ariz. / Tucson, Ariz
    My Cars
    '96 BMW

Do any of you people not remember your dreams anymore?

It seems like I used to have these vivid dreams all the time that I could recite precisely. But now it seems like these dreams and all dreams have ceased to exist. Do any of you guys not dream much anymore? What could be the cause of this?

My Cars
    84.318i - 97.M3/4
    I never remember my dreams.. then again I only dream like once every couple of years or something.

My Cars
    Shopping cart magnet.
    If it's a really good dream, or a really bad dream, I can usually remember atleast half of it.

When I was a kid I had some freak ass dreams that I can still remember today. As children our minds are more fragile and we will believe anything. Thats why we could remember our dreams as children.

My Cars
    88 M5 FOR SALE, E92 335i
    I've wondered the same thing. I used to have very vivid dreams, and now I'm 27, it seems like I never dream anymore, good or bad. I've had a few here and there, but only over the past several years.
    James Muskopf
    RRT Racing
    DC Metro's premier BMW service and racing facility

My Cars
    95 318ti and 94 Toyota SR5
    Exactly the same way here. I still remember dreams from my childhood. Like sitting on a wing of a glider in the middle of a orchard. But I can't recall having any dreams for the past few months.

My Cars
    M54,M52,EJ25
    I can recall almost all my dreams, often in great detail.

330ci ZHP + ZPP + ZCW - SilberGrau on Black Heated Leather - 6MT - Adaptive+Dynamic Xenons
    328is ZPP - Black on Sand Leather - BBS RX - ZKWs
    Subaru BG Outback 5MT - Blue/Gray - WRX Wheels + Altimax Arctics

My Cars
    2004 330i
    From what I have read, you can only remember dreams that you are having when you wake up. I dont know if that is true, but its what I have read. And to the person who said that they never dream... Everyone dreams, no matter if you remember it or not. You would go insane if you did not dream. When you go to sleep, you at some point enter REM sleep, and during this you dream. If you do not experience REM sleep then you have a very large problem, and would probably be insane by now.

My Cars
    I own nothing.
    Some. Like Last night I remember that I dreamed that I had an apt (or my bed was in) w/ Tiffani Amber Theissen('s apt)
    Thank was fuckin sweet.
    I don't think there will ever be another dream that cool.

Oh yeah if Tiffani wasn't enough there were some other women there too, but I only remember Tiffani.

YES!!!! MY DREAMS ROCK AND THEY RULE!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

My Cars
    E46 M3; Triumph TT600
    It usually depends on how deep I am sleeping, or when I wake up.

Usually, if I wake up in the middle of REM sleep, I remember my dreams very vividly.

Otherwise when I wake up, the dream is still vivid but also a bit foggy. I usually remember them later on in the day when something reminds me.

XOC is offline Existentially Confounded
    My Cars
    Ninety-Nine SuperCharged TechnoViolet Em Three
    Yea, nothing is "anymore". It's all about phases. I've had times when I used to have detailed nightmares, times when I had very pleasant dreams, times when I couldn't remember any dreams for months and months, times when I could only barely remember the impression of having had a dream, and so on. Currently I'm taking an rx sleeping med and I have the most complex convulated bizarre dreams that seem to go on for 6 hours at a time, and which I can remember most or all of when I wake up. I agree it has everything to do with quality of sleep. The better you sleep, the better you dream (or vice versa).
    Lee

My Cars
    with cheeseeeeeeee
    i never dream.
    google-black.blogspot.com kenvsryu.tumblr.comsonyalphanex.blogspot.com

Spence:You ever kill anyone? Sam:No, but I did hurt somebody's feelings once.
    join the Bimmerforums Chat: http://youtube.com/stream?s=235077632

My Cars
    '96 BMW
    Here's a dream that might foreshadow the future. I was a TA in my english class and a teacher was showing me an essay some girl wrote and pointed out how it was evident in her essay that she didn't read the book at all.

This might be a lesson to always read the novel when assigned an essay.

My Cars
    BMW Z3 Supercharged
    I had a strange ass one last night. For some reason, cargo helicopters were picking up everyone from the area... I think it had something to do with approaching fallout from an atomic bomb. I get into the helicopter with a few friends and it's one of those with no doors. One of my friends falls out and dies. For some reason, the land below started to flood as well.

Weird...

My Cars
    RIP:'93 325i ; '07 e61 x
    I never remember my dreams either. It's like I don't dream at all anymore.
    3rd Infantry Division, United States Army

"Rock of the Marne!"

Saint Peters, Missouri, United States of America
    My Cars
    993, XK8, RR, Merkur Scorpio
    I remember my dreams right after I wake up but I forget them within minutes.

Later,
    Tom<center>
    <font size="1"><center>
    ChongusM3: Tom is the original smooth operator.

"The reward of suffering is experience" - Aeschylus (Killed by a falling tortoise.)
    BMW Cigar and Gun Club Member # 1
    325is Dude: I tend to attract retards. </center></font>

My Cars
    Dillon 650 w/casefeeder
    Originally posted by stjobs
    I had a strange ass one last night. For some reason, cargo helicopters were picking up everyone from the area... I think it had something to do with approaching fallout from an atomic bomb. I get into the helicopter with a few friends and it's one of those with no doors. One of my friends falls out and dies. For some reason, the land below started to flood as well.

Weird...
    There's a hurricane coming your way...

My Cars
    A KICK A$$ 88 CHEVY NOVA/05 G35
    I rarely dream anymore, maybe like once a month. 2 if im super tired and my mind wanders. An average my dreams are bout me fighting or gettin into fights. But the funny part is im not violent nor do i get into fights. and usually it results in me throwing the punches but the second i hit the guy my arm feels like someone had just stopped all my momentum and i barely hit them. any other dreams i have will usually include a female friend but nothing sexual.

My Cars
    '99 Z3 , '97 740iL, '90 735iL, '65 Sunbeam Alpine
    It depends on if I've had anything to drink or not. Even when I do get a good alcohol buzz on it depends on what I'm drinking...

If I drink Scotch, I never dream. If I drink Tequilla or Vodka, I dream some crazy shit!
    Sig courtesy of ///Maniac

'99 Z3 2.3 '97 740iL '90 735iL
    '65 Sunbeam Alpine - Pimpmobile

My Cars
    96 328is, 99 540i
    Same here I remember them right when I wake up. 30 mins later I can barely remember what it is about. Hors later I just know I had a dream its really weird. I bet if I started writing them down, later in the day you wouldnt remmeber it just know thats what happened. Weird stuff. I guess it goes in your short term memory not longterm and slowly fades away. So wierd!

My Cars
    Volkswagen GTI 1.8T WTB: 1989 325is for a project car.
    I remeber my dreams about 2 times a week. The ones I do remember are always wierd as hell.

Saturday nights dream takes place in new york city. My friend and I are in an apartment with a mexican guy with no name and Gary Busey. We are all doing drugs of some kind which is strange becuase I don't do drugs. I look over at the wall and notice a strange looking night light and then realize to my horror it is a police tracking device that goes off when you are doing drugs (Something I invented in my dream). The thing goes off and it shoots out some wicked bright light that somehow goes through the cieling and does a sort of bat signal for the cops to see. I quickly run over to it and simply unplug the device. I look at the mexican and say "Man that was close" as soon as I got that out like 20 cops kick in the door of our apartment. I look at Gary Busey and he is scared as hell. The cops tell us we are all under arrest, at about that time a bengal tiger walks out of the bedroom and starts roaring. Gary Busey says "Don't worry guys I got this" and he jumps on the tiger and they are wrestling around and the tiger is all biting him and shit. The cops look at the tiger, then us and say "You kids have a nice night" and they leave. Gary Busey beat the crap out of the tiger and he gets up and he has cuts all along his torso and a bite on his arm but he sits back down and goes back to smoking a joint like nothing happened. Then I woke up.

My Cars
    '96 BMW

My Cars
    2006Toyota Tacoma, 1998Honda SuperHawk, 3dirtbikes
    Wake up, sleep for 10min, wake up, sleep for 10 mins. Wake up.

If I do this, I remember the dream I had in the 10min sleep.

By the way I don't use my snooze button anymore.

I snooze under my own will.
    (On going to war over religion) "You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend." - Rich Jeni

My Cars
    BMW
    I never used to remember or even seem to have dreams until lately when I started taking ZMA to help with my lifting. You can get it at GNC and its supposed to help your muscles recover after work outs but it also makes you fall into a much deeper sleep and you feel much better in the mornings. You only take it before bed. Since you spend more time in deep sleep you tend to have more lucid dreams. I have heard the same thing from many other people that take ZMA. Its also an all natural product...mainly just Zinc, Magnesium, and Acetylcysteine. Anyway, if you're having trouble getting a good night's sleep it might be good alternative to depressants and other sleeping-aids.

My Cars
    Originally posted by ///M-Zero
    Saturday nights dream takes place in new york city. My friend and I are in an apartment with a mexican guy with no name and Gary Busey. We are all doing drugs of some kind which is strange becuase I don't do drugs. I look over at the wall and notice a strange looking night light and then realize to my horror it is a police tracking device that goes off when you are doing drugs (Something I invented in my dream). The thing goes off and it shoots out some wicked bright light that somehow goes through the cieling and does a sort of bat signal for the cops to see. I quickly run over to it and simply unplug the device. I look at the mexican and say "Man that was close" as soon as I got that out like 20 cops kick in the door of our apartment. I look at Gary Busey and he is scared as hell. The cops tell us we are all under arrest, at about that time a bengal tiger walks out of the bedroom and starts roaring. Gary Busey says "Don't worry guys I got this" and he jumps on the tiger and they are wrestling around and the tiger is all biting him and shit. The cops look at the tiger, then us and say "You kids have a nice night" and they leave. Gary Busey beat the crap out of the tiger and he gets up and he has cuts all along his torso and a bite on his arm but he sits back down and goes back to smoking a joint like nothing happened. Then I woke up.

I'm cryin' here!

My Cars
    Volkswagen GTI 1.8T WTB: 1989 325is for a project car.
    Are there any side effects? I suffer from insomnia often and would welcome something that would help me get to sleep. I ran out of all the groovy pills the doc gave me and I don't want to have to get psyche evaluation (I think that was the next step in trying to cure my insomnia) or anything. Is it a pill or some kind of powder or?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast