Thread: Review request: ECS 2 Piece Rotors, BBKs, Swaybars, and more! Please read

My Cars
    BMW

Review request: ECS 2 Piece Rotors, BBKs, Swaybars, and more! Please read

Hey guys and gals,
    I'm looking for enthusiast to do a review of our several of our ECS products.

Requirements:
    -Owning an E46 330, E46 M3, E9X 335, E9x M3, F10 M5
    -Ready/willing to install parts ASAP
    -Be in good standing with the forum and community
    -Have at least a little history with the community, sorry noobies signing up because you read this post and want to do a review isn't going to help your case.
    -Ability simply do a nice write up talking about your honest opinion of product.
    -After install your review will need to be posted on the forums and our site.

What you'll get:
    -Discount on parts (pretty heavy deal on some parts, just decent on others)
    -Exposure
    -If you close by I'll give ya a hug... if you want it... and it'll be a full blown man hug not one of those wimpy tap on the back deals.

Please PM me for more details, if you have an example of a product review awesome shoot me a link to it. This is not a first come first serve option, I will be picky.

Thanks

-James

My Cars
    BMW M3 E46 Cab
    I own a E46 M3 Convertible but I live in Sweden. I'm a journalist so writing and give you feedback, and post on forums would not be a problem. This winter I'm going to give my car some goodies and renovate the rims, so new brakes must be put on ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447296577.141301.jpg

My Cars
    1979 323i BMW. 2003 GTI 20 V Turbo

I am getting a Competition E46 M3. I will upgrade it to the two piece ECS rotors. I can do reviews for you.

I am well Know by Josh at ECS and Bav Auto for owning this car: 78 323i with Built 3.0 M20

The 323i is at the shop very close to Turner Motorsport and is being built by a former employee of Turner Motorsport. Tuner is part of ECS now?
    Last edited by jjgbmw323; 12-24-2015 at 09:19 AM.
    "..Horsepower is a measure of work done over time, or the rate at which work is done."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/579694/1

My Cars
    1974 BMW 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ECSTuning View Post
    Hey guys and gals,
    I'm looking for enthusiast to do a review of our several of our ECS products.

Requirements:
    -Owning an E46 330, E46 M3, E9X 335, E9x M3, F10 M5
    -Ready/willing to install parts ASAP
    -Be in good standing with the forum and community
    -Have at least a little history with the community, sorry noobies signing up because you read this post and want to do a review isn't going to help your case.
    -Ability simply do a nice write up talking about your honest opinion of product.
    -After install your review will need to be posted on the forums and our site.

What you'll get:
    -Discount on parts (pretty heavy deal on some parts, just decent on others)
    -Exposure
    -If you close by I'll give ya a hug... if you want it... and it'll be a full blown man hug not one of those wimpy tap on the back deals.

Please PM me for more details, if you have an example of a product review awesome shoot me a link to it. This is not a first come first serve option, I will be picky.

Thanks

-James
    I am unfortunately relatively new to this forum, but signed up before this posting. I just bought an M3 vert that I'm prepping for time trials (as well as a fun weekend beach toy) so I was considering these an upgrade anyway. Would definitely be up for a review and can provide feedback from tracking and street use, but understand if my newness takes me out of the running.