Thread: ALPINA WHEELS...help

My Cars
    E21, E24, M3

ALPINA WHEELS...help

Was wondering if anyone here is good enough with Photoshop so they can change the wheels on my e21 to these bad boys: ALPINA Kopi's: Dont want to make the same mistake twice. I tried to go with the whole "Chrome Theme" on my e21, but am really disliking my wheels at this point, and am soon going to be dipping into my savings to remedy this. Any help appreciated. Also what you guys think about 17" ALPINA's on my ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    97 M3/4/5 81 E21 72 Bav
    Well... you need to find photos that are a little closer in size and angle to each other. I'm no photoshop wiz, but I did do ///ME21's signature picture.

My Cars
    81 320i
    also it's a lot easier to pshop a pic taken from farther away (like a side profile of the car)......otherwise it takes longer to match everying in detail using a close up shot.

but yeah i love those alpina kopi's too! i'm trying to decide between those or 15" panasports (i'm kinda leaning towards the panasports now, but who know's what'll happen)

My Cars
    E21, E24, M3
    Well... I just wanted to see if anyone could do it, wasn't expecting you guys to work with that pic, but if you can i will give you better material to work with.

My Cars
    Turbo E21,12 WRX,03 S2K
    I kinda wished I had gotten different rims myself, At the time I didnt really like lips on rims but now I want them. I personal think 17's are to big for these cars, I say go with 16's and lower it more. Plus you might be a bit qiucker of the line too.

E21 LEGION

Crypto success: http://brief.watchersfrontline.com/SHV

My Cars
    97 M3/4/5 81 E21 72 Bav
    The concensus on most of the forums is that a 15x7 is plenty for performance and looks. I run the MiM's that are 15x7 and with my car dumped as it is right now they look rather large. Ask Jbob or FastE21, they saw the car last weekend. The rims have seen better days but sooner or later I'll have them done over. 16's are cool, but I just can't see myself going that big. If I make a cruiser maybe, but for auto-x you just cant really find light 16 inch wheels that are inexspencive.

My .02

My Cars
    I'd would love to seem them on an E21....

I bet you the Kopis are lighter than the chromies.

They only weigh 21.6lbs.

-Michael Abrahams

My Cars
    E21, E24, M3
    Those Alessio's are only 10KG I think that is about 22lbs. But as far as sizes 17 by far IMO look the best and fill out the well. I have gone through 3 sets of wheels, first being 16's, I still wanted bigger. I dont really care about use for the track since there is none around here. Although I would get those Kopi AlPINA's in the 16 but he doesn't offer them in 16's. My car is a cruiser, but still can eat alot of wannabe racers lunch! Also with 17's and a 40 series tire they are the same size as stock so the speedo is not changed

My Cars
    1982 320is
    Originally posted by blitzed310
    [B Also with 17's and a 40 series tire they are the same size as stock so the speedo is not changed [/B]
    i was just wondering about that seeing as im running 205/50/16's!

My Cars
    1998 528i 5speed Sport
    Matt you should go to 45 or 40, i got 15 and have 205-50-15
    e30 325i, the mighty 4 door granma mobile....Gone
    e39 528i, 4 door sports tank