Thread: Anyone know a good place to order stickers in bulk?

My Cars
    E36 m-power, VR6 GTI

Anyone know a good place to order stickers in bulk?

anyone know where i can order some stickers in Bulk at a good price?
    I am looking for Vinyl printed (Not paperback and not Vinyl diecut Decal, I can do those myself)

I will be ordering about 500 the first time around and am on a tight budget at he moment so I am looking for a god price.

If anyone can help me out it would be great

thanks in advance.
    -Aaron

My Cars
    318Ti, Fiat 124 Spider, Saab 900 Turbo
    You know.. there comes a time with +5hp stickers reaches the point of diminishing returns. You just cannot get 5000 hp from 1000 stickers of NOS.

Seriously, no clue. Try Google for a vinyl place local to you?

My Cars
    E36 m-power, VR6 GTI
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Machine View Post
    You know.. there comes a time with +5hp stickers reaches the point of diminishing returns. You just cannot get 5000 hp from 1000 stickers of NOS.

Seriously, no clue. Try Google for a vinyl place local to you?
    What the hell are you talking about?? did you not read??
    I'm not looking to add stickers for hp, i'm not even looking for them for my car.. they will be used for business reasons. I already tried a few vinyl places around me and they are overpriced or only do vinyl diecuts which i can just do with my vinyl cutter.

This is why I was checking to see if anyone knew of any good places to order from. .

My Cars
    335i sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUIZE256 View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?? did you not read??
    I'm not looking to add stickers for hp, i'm not even looking for them for my car.. they will be used for business reasons. I already tried a few vinyl places around me and they are overpriced or only do vinyl diecuts which i can just do with my vinyl cutter.

This is why I was checking to see if anyone knew of any good places to order from. .
    Do you want printed (as in the jetted/solvent printers) or sublimation?
    Depends on what you're doing - and what your price point is. Personally I think the sublimation prints look the best (no little dots) so they're great up close and from a distance. I think they hold up better too. But they're more expensive.

I can send you two different shops I've done business with - and they've given me wholesale prices since I was in the vinyl hacking business too.

Here you go...

Contact Jim Geiger at Performance Graphix - pgsignsofva dotcom (I'm new - so I can't put in the address).

Ask him to print on his Summa - you won't be disappointed.
    Last edited by JJB; 09-02-2009 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    E36 m-power, VR6 GTI
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Do you want printed (as in the jetted/solvent printers) or sublimation?
    Depends on what you're doing - and what your price point is. Personally I think the sublimation prints look the best (no little dots) so they're great up close and from a distance. I think they hold up better too. But they're more expensive.

I can send you two different shops I've done business with - and they've given me wholesale prices since I was in the vinyl hacking business too.

Here you go...

Contact Jim Geiger at Performance Graphix - pgsignsofva dotcom (I'm new - so I can't put in the address).

Ask him to print on his Summa - you won't be disappointed.
    thanks a ton dude. I'll most likely go with sublimation do to the fact that i'm not down with having speckled images..