BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: For Sale 1999 BMW M3/Dinan Supercharged/AA Boosted/Low Miles/422rwhp

My Cars
    M5

For Sale 1999 BMW M3/Dinan Supercharged/AA Boosted/Low Miles/422rwhp

I have been a member of Bimmerforums for many years now. Some of you might know of my crazy fast E36 M3. It's for sale and ready for lovin'.

EBAY AD

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-M...=p4506.c0.m245

A COMPLETE PHOTO LIBRARY IS AVAILABLE HERE:

http://s790.photobucket.com/albums/yy190/mpowerme2/

VIDEO

Three videos have been posted on YouTube. Below are the links and the title:

1999 BMW M3 - ESTORIL - DINAN/ACTIVE AUTOWERKE SUPERCHARGED - STRAIGHT LINE SHOT
    A video demonstrating the power and acceleration from dead stop up to 2nd gear.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIRwTLv3Ets[/ame]

1999 BMW M3 - ESTORIL - DINAN/ACTIVE AUTOWERKE SUPERCHARGED – CORNERING
    A video demonstrating the handling and sound from the car in 1st and 2nd gear.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kk8gje2onQ[/ame]

1999 BMW M3 - ESTORIL - DINAN/ACTIVE AUTOWERKE SUPERCHARGED - CABIN RIDE & DEBRIEF
    A video demonstrating the feeling and sound inside the car during normal city driving including a debrief of the other two videos and a short narrative about car.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SCk1NP9drc[/ame]

Spread the word if you know anyone interested. This is a rare deal to come around for sure.
    Last edited by 1mpowerme; 08-18-2009 at 09:55 AM.

My Cars
    323 is
    Ebay ad does not work and whats the price?

My Cars
    M5
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscobra449 View Post
    Ebay ad does not work and whats the price?
    I just posted the ad about an hour ago. Sometimes eBay has a delay before it shows up. At least that's what I hope it will do soon. If not, I will check the link again and post the correct one if it is different.

I have a reserve on the auction and the starting price is $1,000.00.

My Cars
    99 M3, 16' x35d, 09 128i
    id remove those videos.

My Cars
    07 Honda Civic
    This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available.

• Please check that you've entered the correct item number
    • Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

My Cars
    M5

The Correct eBay Link

The link I posted earlier probably didn't work because it was the link I use when I look at the auction in "my ebay".

Here's the link the whole world can see.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-M...=p4506.c0.m245

My Cars
    '09 328i/6MT '96 328is
    Very nice car.
    The only thing I don't like is the painted trim/moldings. I prefer the stock black as it gives the body a 'break' and helps draw your eye to the lines that make the E36 so great! But otherwise a beautiful car!!

I like the fact that you posted the videos.
    You know anyone who builds a car like this drives it hard. There is no need to blow smoke up everyones butt and say "it was babied, never tracked, and never went over 65 mph!"

The fact that you openly admit you drove it like it should be driven puts faith (at least for me) in the rest of your ad. I believe everything you have to say about its condition, etc.

I have always wanted an Estoril/Dove M3... but of course now it not the time for me... unless it just happens to be extremely cheap!

I wish you luck with the sale.

My Cars
    M5

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by fishfeet View Post
    Very nice car.
    The only thing I don't like is the painted trim/moldings. I prefer the stock black as it gives the body a 'break' and helps draw your eye to the lines that make the E36 so great! But otherwise a beautiful car!!

I like the fact that you posted the videos.
    You know anyone who builds a car like this drives it hard. There is no need to blow smoke up everyones butt and say "it was babied, never tracked, and never went over 65 mph!"

The fact that you openly admit you drove it like it should be driven puts faith (at least for me) in the rest of your ad. I believe everything you have to say about its condition, etc.

I have always wanted an Estoril/Dove M3... but of course now it not the time for me... unless it just happens to be extremely cheap!

I wish you luck with the sale.
    Thanks for your kind words. I agree with you on how BMWs were meant to be driven. I've also heard the same arguement about the black moldings and you are not alone there, it does look appealing to many while others seem to like the painted moldings. I thought it made the car look more clean and up to date.

Anyway we will see what happens.

My Cars
    1989 525i
    very clean! damn if i had the monies right now i'd jump on it. bump for a clean ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by David325e View Post
    DO NOT crosspost. I don't want a bunch of arrogant punks my age in their "m3s" showing up and giving my feet sunburn with underglows and crowding up the restaurant.

My Cars
    4cyl
    Awesome ride. 422rwhp is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Articat25
    I am actually an extremely good driver.

My Cars
    M5
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanTaylor View Post
    Awesome ride. 422rwhp is impressive.
    Thank you. And with the new Bosch 803 HFM the new dyno result should be even more than 422rwhp. I should dyno it just to find out....or let that be a fun project for the new owner to discover.

My Cars
    99 M3, 16' x35d, 09 128i
    Quote Originally Posted by KnudsonM3 View Post
    id remove those videos.
    +1

My Cars
    M5
    Bump. Only a couple days left.

My Cars
    97 E36
    The rules state that a price must be listed. Please list your asking price.

My Cars
    M5
    Quote Originally Posted by F1V View Post
    The rules state that a price must be listed. Please list your asking price.
    I cannot disclose an asking price in this case as it's really an eBay auction that I'm directing those interested to look at. If I'm breaking forum rules then if an administrator needs to remove this thread, I understand and no hard feelings. I didn't know I was not allowed to post here without a stated asking price.

I think I can help here. My asking price is $23,000.00 but if anyone is interested in perhaps getting the car for a better price, try the eBay auction going on that ends this Thursday at 7:22 PM PST.
    Last edited by 1mpowerme; 08-25-2009 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost