Thread: Bastards need to stop following me so damn close...

My Cars
    97 Evil M3/4, 01 M5

Angry Bastards need to stop following me so damn close...

On three different occasions while going to San Jose from berkeley yesterday 3 i repeat THREEE different people almost rear end me. This was going 880S at around 5pm. Traffic at that time is notories for going atoung 50 then suddenly coming to a dead stop. I do my usual driving cushion in front of me, then cars in front of me suddenly come to a stop. I press the brakes a little harder than usual and come to a stop next thing I know I see a car (a hyundai, a corolla, and a eclipse) screeching to a halt, smoke and all. 2 of the occasions I had to move from my stop and eat up my cushion or they would've rear ended me. DAMMIT, either give a cushion behind me, get better brakes, or get FRIGGIN ABS if u feel like locking your wheels, if u hit me, your ass is mine!

Sorry for the vent, ppl seriously need to take lessons in driving all over again.

Edit, the cars didnt all do it at the same time, but at different parts of the trip when traffic would stop...
    M3 Sedan Club President #21

My Cars
    99 M3
    u feel better now?

My Cars
    97 Evil M3/4, 01 M5
    yah but if I got hit, I'd be like that F350 driver that got rear ended by a ricer in that ricer thread on here,
    M3 Sedan Club President #21

My Cars
    97 840,88 M6, 06 X5 4.4
    I nearly get hit a lot, with my luck the one I let hit me will be one of those illegal aliens and when I missed work he'd be there taking it from me..LOL
    If You Have EVER Voted, I'll Listen To Your Opinion......me,2004

My Cars
    E46 M3, E36 M3, E70 35D
    2 ideas....neither are pretty safe...or nice.

1) I have a friend who keeps a pocket full of 10mm nuts when he is on his bike. If someone is riding his ass...he tosses one up into the air over his head. bye bye windshield or big dent in hood!

2) You could redirect your windshield washers to shoot over the roof of your car...this makes for a nice cloud of mist for the tailgater behind you to drive through.

I ususally just slow down to the speed limit until the person gets frustrated and goes around. That really pisses them off...and for no reason!
    I used to have a picture of an E30 here.
    E46 M3 Vert <> E36 M3 Crew Cab Track Car <> E70 35D <> Jason's YouTube