Thread: All German car show 9/14 Cleveland area

My Cars
    '90 S52 E30 M3, '02 WRX Wagon

Question All German car show 9/14 Cleveland area

I recieved this notice from the Northern Ohio Z Series group about an all German car show on Sept 14th. Anyone planning to go to this?

The All German Auto Show is Sunday, Sept 14 in Olmsted Falls at Donauschwaben German-American Center. This event traditionally draws around 120 entries and last year included a 507! One dealer promised to bring his custom Z8 this year. It's a grand opportunity to see the best of the German auto tradition and to mingle with others who appreciate same. The German food and beverage is worth mentioning also.

There will be 15 trophied classes with Street, Show and Display categories. Pre-register for $15 or pay $20 at the door. Have your car in place by 11 AM. The registration form is at www.PCA.org\NOO under Concours. If you're interested in knowing the criteria for judging the Street and Show categories, email me your fax number and I'll send you a copy. Street has 100 points and Show has 300.

There's also opportunity to lend a helping hand by directing traffic, working the registration table or parking cars on the field. Workers should plan to arrive between 7:30 - 8:00 AM. Let me know by email if you can help work the event with me.

The All German Auto Show is a special event, rain or shine. I do hope to see you there with your fabulously clean, ultimate driving machine!

Cindy Reller

My Cars
    1999 318ti California Ed.
    Guess not Renee but i thought I would subscribe to this link and see if someone does.

I live not so far away.
    1999 318ti Sport, Open Air roof, Dinan CAI and software- FOR SALE!

My Cars
    Hmm... I may opt to go to Dayton to experience Mike's supercharged M Coupe instead.

Lets see some pictures of your TI.

My Cars
    1995 M3 - 1966 Mustang 2+2 - 2003 Z4
    Originally posted by Renee M Coupe
    Lets see some pictures of your TI.
    Phil make a brief appearance at DF'03. His was the red Cali roof that Aaron took pictures of next to Lisa's
    www.understeer.com
    Your source for:
    Stromung|UUC|Eurosport|Hawk|H&R|Koni|Apexcone HID|Short Shift Kits|and more
    UUC Evo3 SSKs are IN STOCK - free 2-Day shipping!

My Cars
    mine

My Cars
    Thanks Aaron! Great pictures as always. All these nice TIs! It makes me want one to replace the Jetta.

My Cars
    1999 318ti California Ed.
    ReneeMcoupe- I just got your sig! I picked up the DVD of Ghost World and watched it last night. All of a sudden there's the main character in a cat woman (S&M?) outfit. I totally busted up. Ah, so priveledged to be in on the joke- I used to think that was you in your sig!
    1999 318ti Sport, Open Air roof, Dinan CAI and software- FOR SALE!

My Cars
    WOW! You the first one who figured it out or at least the first one to tell me! : There does not seem to be many people on BFs who are also into indi/art house movies.

I was looking for a batgirl picture to use, but I could not find one that was not cheesy. I loved that movie! I am a big fan of Steve Buschemi (and Thora Birch).

At the dyno day, I spent most of my time taking pictures in front of the dyno. Missed talking to many people who came into town.

I think we will be in Chicago looking at an NSX for Nate on Sunday. Hope the car show goes well!