Thread: FS: M52, accessories, and AUTO to MANUAL swap

My Cars
    88 M3, 90 M3, 91 318is

Thumbs up FS: M52, accessories, and AUTO to MANUAL swap

Well, heres what I have simplified it to:

$3600 (shipped) for everything listed below.

I have further broken it down like this: (so you can pick and choose what you actually need)

*Engine Long block (plus some), (block, cylinder head, oil pan, valve cover, intake and exhaust manifolds, timing, etc etc)- $1700

*Engine accessories (computer, wiring, O2 sensors, starter, alternator, throttle body, AC compressor, PS pump, etc etc) - $800

*Transmission $800 (from M3, approx 38K on it). Note: this transmission IS different than a normal 328 transmission. Many people claim they are the same... (but they are wrong). The M3 trans has a close-ratio gearing setup, which will help a bit on your acceleration. and we all like a little help with our acceleration now, dont we?

*Conversion parts to convert from Automatic to manual - (M3 flywheel, M3 clutch, all mounts, custom driveshaft *to stock specs*, pedal assembly, clutch lines *steel braided to clutch*, shifter assembly, many of the above items are NEW from the local dealer, shift boot... etc. My kit has EVERYTHING... I know this because I just did the swap in April) - $800

Let me know what you are looking for and I can send you pics.

BTW shipping for anything is $75 or everything is $150 (shipping is through forward air, www.forwardair.com), i will cover the rest. (or you pay actual shipping cost if you want UPS)

All of these parts are from my 97 328is which was in a wreck.

Cheers!
    Joe

My Cars
    98 turbo M3-TT stg1
    pm'd u
    98 M3/4
    Euro six speed/M5 clutch/Uuc lightweight flywheel/Technique Tuning Turbo kit w/ Tec 3r/Snow Stage 2 W/Meth Injection/9 lbs boost

FOR SALE:
    Euro E36 Large case Differential with Carrier
    Euro Six speed with accessories( Also have six speed with worn 3rd gear synchro)
    Euro E36 Halfshafts

My Cars
    92 325i
    probably will take all, and live in Eugene OR

My Cars
    95 Widebody M3/Sc400/01.5 S4
    I already have the transmission, pedal ass'y, and driveshaft. I need the shifter assembly complete w/ selector rod, all lines, clutch, flywheel, pressure plate. How much for these items?

My Cars
    88 M3, 90 M3, 91 318is
    Teg, your inbox is full!
    Nick, I emailed you my #!
    jayc, I'm looking to sell it all as a kit... but if you can find someone to buy the pedal assembly, and someone to buy the driveshaft, i will sell you the rest. I have a few people interested in everything... (which was the ultimate goal of posting them all together)

cheers!
    joe

My Cars
    98 turbo M3-TT stg1
    i cleared my inbox...if you could send it again that would be great. thanks

tom-
    98 M3/4
    Euro six speed/M5 clutch/Uuc lightweight flywheel/Technique Tuning Turbo kit w/ Tec 3r/Snow Stage 2 W/Meth Injection/9 lbs boost

FOR SALE:
    Euro E36 Large case Differential with Carrier
    Euro Six speed with accessories( Also have six speed with worn 3rd gear synchro)
    Euro E36 Halfshafts

My Cars
    92 325i
    emailed you again