Thread: Difference between standard black colorand SCHWARZ LEDER (0203) aka black sport seats

My Cars
    87 325ic,04 IS300 SD

Difference between standard black colorand SCHWARZ LEDER (0203) aka black sport seats

Looking to re-dye my seats and order a cleaning, conditioning, and dye kit through leatherique and it comes with a standard dye color for no cost which I would pick black. It will cost an extra $30.00 to special order a color which, if i did, I would give them my BMW color code of 0203 (Schwarz Leder) which is just black.

Is there a difference between the two colors? I think I will be safe just getting the no extra charge standard black color, correct?

My Cars
    '03 540i M-Tech
    There may be a small difference, but probably hardly noticeable. If you are picky, then spring for the extra money, but I doubt it's that big of deal. I could be mistaken though.

SC*AR

My Cars
    91' 325i
    Not at all based off of anything I know, but I doubt that there would be enough difference to worry about. Are the seats and the car the exact same color anyway? Get the exact die if you want it to be perfect since $30 really isn't that much $$$ anyway in the grand scheme of things, but I'd bet the black will be fine. ...On the other hand, $30 isn't really that much money anyway, so maybe go ahead and get the one that matches. hmm..... I don't know if I'm much of a help. Sorry.
    Last edited by firstRWD; 07-20-2009 at 01:20 PM.

My Cars
    '90 325iX, '15 Fit EX MT
    just get it. its probably similar to the difference between using SEM trim paint and duplicolor flat black.