Harrison Motorsports

Thread: wtt: set of 2-piece wheels w/ racing slicks & set of busted SSRs 4 ds2's or contours

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria

wtt: set of 2-piece wheels w/ racing slicks & set of busted SSRs 4 ds2's or contours

I am looking for a set of staggered ds2's, contours or LTWs with tires. Tires and wheels have to be in 7/10 shape or better.

I have a set of multi piece wheels and a set of SSR GT3 that are damaged for trade.

The multi piece wheels are 17x(8.5 I think). They fit my m3 without any rubbing. I have a set of Yoko slicks on them. I used them for autox, but I am not sure if they are road racing worthy. You'd have to judge for yourself. The lips shine up good with some polishing. I have taken one wheel apart and polished the lip, but don't have a pic of it at the moment. They are not perfect wheels. But they are awesome for autox and most likely road racing too. There is one weld spot but I've not had any issues with them. They balanced fine at the wheel shop. One of the tires has a very slow leak. I am not sure where it comes from, the tire or the wheel.

Here is the one picture I have of the wheels(over 3 years old). They look much like a TYPE I racing wheel but I see absolutely no stamping with a name on them.

The other set of wheels I have is a set of 18" SSR GT3's. I purchased these wheels for $300 in the hopes of restoring them. The only parts that are damaged are the lips. The centers are in pretty good shape. One of the wheels does not appear to have any damage other than normal curbing. The other three wheels need a to be repaired by a wheel shop.

If you've got a set of stockers with tires in decent shape, holler at me and I'll shoot you some pictures of the SSR's. I'm looking to return my car to stock and sell it once Jesse finishes her up. Otherwise, I'd refinish the multi-piece and roll on those.
    “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin

My Cars
    '05 S2K '97 M3
    How busted are the SSRs? I have a set of staggered DS2s that are w/o tires at the moment...

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria
    If I had to guess, to get them straight you'd probably spend about $100 per wheel for 3 of them. 1 of them appears straight.
    “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin

My Cars
    97 M3/4
    are you interested in selling the set of multi-piece wheels? can i get pics of wheels and weld spot?

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria
    Quote Originally Posted by M Power623 View Post
    are you interested in selling the set of multi-piece wheels? can i get pics of wheels and weld spot?
    I'll sell them for $500. With or w/o tires. The tires are mounted right now. So the weld is not visible. If you're seriously interested I will remove the tires and take a pic of the spot.

My Cars
    E36 | E55 Wagon | W126
    The 17s are all 8.5" wide?
    Geordie Johnston - E36 Collector.

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria
    ttt

My Cars
    e30m52 325iT E30 E70X5
    JC

Did you by chance check their offset?

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria
    I'll do that tomorrow

My Cars
    8v,12v,16v,24v
    JC - what size are the yoko tires? Willing to sell separate of the wheels? Any pics?
    British Universal Length Layer Size Height Interface Template (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.)

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria
    Quote Originally Posted by e9nine View Post
    JC - what size are the yoko tires? Willing to sell separate of the wheels? Any pics?
    Tomorrow.

My Cars
    e30m52 325iT E30 E70X5
    Cool. I might want the 2pc dealios.

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria
    The wheels are 9.5" wide, not 8.5". I can't see any numbers showing the offsets. I do know they fit my koni/h&r sports fine with no rubbing. /shrug

Erik, the slicks are 230/610. Like I said they would be best for an autox. There are some cracks and I wouldn't feel safe at high speeds where I could total my ride if one busted on me. If someone wants the wheels you can have them for the cost of removing them from the wheels.

I also have 2 Hoosier r3s04 245/40/17's in good shape for sale. $150 for both.

My Cars
    e30m52 325iT E30 E70X5
    ohhh 9.5...

My Cars
    8v,12v,16v,24v
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Claude View Post
    The wheels are 9.5" wide, not 8.5". I can't see any numbers showing the offsets. I do know they fit my koni/h&r sports fine with no rubbing. /shrug

Erik, the slicks are 230/610. Like I said they would be best for an autox. There are some cracks and I wouldn't feel safe at high speeds where I could total my ride if one busted on me. If someone wants the wheels you can have them for the cost of removing them from the wheels.

I also have 2 Hoosier r3s04 245/40/17's in good shape for sale. $150 for both.
    Thanks for info - I'll pass though as they sound similar to what I already have which are on their last legs.
    British Universal Length Layer Size Height Interface Template (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.)

My Cars
    2008 M3, 1998 540i6
    ive also got a set of staggered DS2s without tires in 7/10 shape- trying to get $450 for them. Located in north alpharetta/cumming area!

PM me if anyone is interested.

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria
    Selling the multi-piece for $375.

My Cars
    2011 Honda Fit Sport
    Any pics of the wheels mounted on a car?
    Last edited by CosmoE36; 08-19-2009 at 08:00 PM.

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoE36 View Post
    Any pics of the wheels mounted on a car?
    I HAD some pictures but can't find them. I only used these wheels for autox.