Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: BC Racing Coilover Review

My Cars
    E39 hamster/ruberbandPWR
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost wagon View Post
    I have BC, came with the car I bought from a friend. The car handles great and rides great. still trying to find the click for the dampener setting. The ride height is set a little low, which Im going to have to raise soon. I just need to find the right spanner wrenches. Cant seem to find the sizes I need. Anyone?
    Attachment 576323
    www.CircuitMotorsports.net
    http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...A-Great-Price-!!
    Last edited by Jason5driver; 07-03-2016 at 09:55 PM.

Looking for an E39 belly pan , passenger front inner fender liner …

My Cars
    bmw e39
    Hello I'm from Ukraine. In our country, little information about the compatibility of coilovers BC Racing on BMW E39 530d.
    Most about the manufacturer BC Racing in my country information can be found on this website BC Racing.
    Please tell me what problems may occur when I install these coilovers on my car?

My Cars
    E39 M-Sport F30 M-Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by ravivc View Post
    Hello I'm from Ukraine. In our country, little information about the compatibility of coilovers BC Racing on BMW E39 530d.
    Most about the manufacturer BC Racing in my country information can be found on this website BC Racing.
    Please tell me what problems may occur when I install these coilovers on my car?
    You shouldn't have any issues, aside from rapid degradation of your suspension components as a result of reducing the overal height of your car. If you have compatibility concerns, which there shouldn't be, you can shoot BC racing an e-mail or give their support department a call.

Zaskoochalsa za Kiev, privtestvie ot shati americi.
    E39 WhatsApp Chat Gruppe

My Cars
    bmw e39
    Quote Originally Posted by RuskiE39 View Post
    You shouldn't have any issues, aside from rapid degradation of your suspension components as a result of reducing the overal height of your car. If you have compatibility concerns, which there shouldn't be, you can shoot BC racing an e-mail or give their support department a call.

Zaskoochalsa za Kiev, privtestvie ot shati americi.
    Thank you
    I think about it

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910