Thread: AWESOME Service from BMW Excluservice in Rockville MD!

My Cars
    04 Jet Black E46 ///M3

Thumbs up AWESOME Service from BMW Excluservice in Rockville MD!

Being tired of Curry's prices, I needed a new place to take my car. Talked to a Sean@ECIS and to Ricardo who used to work for BMW of Fairfax, both recommended these guys.

I tell you, this is my new home. This is where I'll be going for ALL my services. These guys are extremely professional, with a good attitude and very good prices. They don't try to nickle and dime you for everything like *some* places do. This place has been open for years and recently two guys, Hector and Art are taking over. Both have been BMW master Techs for more than 10 years working for different dealerships and they know their stuff!

I had a ABS problem which I tried to take to Curry's to look at, but they didn't have a Modic unit, BMW Excluservice has the latest touch screen BMW Modic Unit which they plugged in to the car and within seconds told me that I needed a ABS Pump. Hector's and Art's attitude was so good and I felt so comfortable with these guys that I came back and not only I did my ABS Pump, did my brakes pads/rotors, took out track pipes put my cats back in, changed shifter bushings, lowered my car a bit more up front etc etc ....

I'm so picky on who touches my car and so far only one person at Curry's has ever worked on my car, so believe me when I say these guys are good. I hope more of you who are looking for somewhere honest with excellent service can take advantage of these guys.

When you call them, talk to either HECTOR or ART and say ARMAN with a Silver M3 sent you, they will definitely take care of you with the highest service....

12224 Parklawn Drive, Rockville, MD 20852
    Main 301 231-5400 |

Paradise Hotel located on Temptation Island
    My Cars
    '
    Good to hear of a shop that treats their customers right, unlike some of the BMW dealerships around.

BMW Cigar And Gun Club Member #7