Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canyonrot-Metallic Thread

My Cars
    1998 318iS Sedan
    I registered for this thread, I mostly read only here.

I wrecked this car not so long ago through oil on the road, never got around to lower it...
    Been searching for the same colour ever since, this time with a 6 cylinder under the hood.

Greetings from Holland.

My Cars
    1998 BMW E36 328i
    This thread is very long overdue for a bump!

Based on my research Canyonrot Metallic was only offered from 1996-1998 and up to 1999 on some models. Canyonrot Metallic was most commonly found on the E39, followed by the E36. It was available on both the E31 and E38, but it is quite rare to find a model in the color. However their was an E31 in the color for sale near Manchester, UK about a year and a half ago. The only E38 in the color was for sale on this forum, down in PA if I recall correctly.

Mine seems to be the only E36 in Canada that has been photographed and labeled with the color, as it is the only one that shows up in Google. I have found two E36 Tourings in Germany bearing the color, one being a 320i. Their is also another E36 Touring in the color located near Dover, Kent. A person I know in Washington DC owns an E39 Touring with Canyonrot as an Individual color. I have first dibs on it should he ever decide to sell it

Locally, I have seen 3 E39's in the color locally, and a couple more Provincially. One for sale recently, with a beige interior, but it was in fairly rough shape and needed a fair bit of rust repair. One of the others is owned by an older gentleman and is very well cared for. Their are several throughout the US currently, but you are way more likely to find one over in Europe, where unique colors were more common. If I had the extra garage space (and money) I would hunt down an E36 Touring in Canyonrot to bring over from Germany.

Now, on to some more recent pictures of mine!

|ProjectTechnik| - The Alberta BMW Enthusiast Community

E36 328i - OE M3 Bumper | M3 Mirrors | Jim Conforti CF CAI | UUC Motorwerks Underdrive Pulleys | M3 Contours | Koni Sport Springs & Shocks |

E46 325xi Touring

Founding Member of the Canyonrot Club #343!

|Canadian Alpina Forum|

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325i Convertibl

Just picked up a 343 e46 coupe...

I haven't been on for a while but I just purchased what I think is a rare 2000 328ci. It is Canyonrot 343 with Tanin red leather interior. An amazing color combo that I've never seen. It is an individual ordered car with an Aerodyne kit and 17" BBS RW 500 wheels. It's a little rough around the edges but I have started it's restoration.

My Cars
    1998 BMW 523i Shadowline
    Joining the club, if you don't mind

Here's my 1998 523i - in canyonrot!

My Cars
    98 canyonrot sedan
    hi new user here ☺

got myself a canyonrot metallic saloon/sedan.

trying to find out is there many of this colour out there?

also looking for some bits if anyone can help

My Cars
    E92, E46, E36
    Im not usually a fan of the reds but that color is beautiful on an e36

My Cars
    318is
    Found this thread doing some research on my paint code. Surprised to see how rare it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12