Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 5.0 and T5 in E36

My Cars
    95 M3 , 99 Z3 Coupe sold
    Ok I am bringing this back from the dead Im back with another 2 door E36 not bent or crashed ,,,I will start a new thread with my build and pics.....BTW it is good to be back..
    I started another build thread click on this link..
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1628256
    Last edited by aussiebj; 05-23-2011 at 09:31 AM.

My Cars
    none

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by aussiebj View Post
    Ok the V8 kit showed up today good quality on the mounts and extremly detailed manual ..If you were considering this swap i higly recommend you buy the manual it is well worth the cost alone and is very very detailed (good job Matt).. I ordered the urethane mounts at a cost of $90 plus shipping from Ireland Engineering... when i get the bill ill update the running cost tally....here is the kit as it arrived..remember i opted for 1/4 inch aluminium motor mounts ..im the first test subject for these as i wanted to keep the weight down ..
    loving this tread i'm thinking about doing this same swap in a e30 318 seems like the best i have the same goal in mind i want to build a track well drift car that i can still drive daily i know im late but i really wanna see how this turns out you get this from e36v8.com or something right im gonna build mine on a budget of 4000 5000 max

My Cars
    95 M3 , 99 Z3 Coupe sold
    Thanks and yes thats where i got my kit from..

My Cars
    94 e36, 96 e36 5.0
    hey bud, new too bimmerfe rums but I've been over @ bimmerfest.
    I was wondering what throttle cables are used... I have a 96 with a broken cable, don't want to waste money on the wrong part

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234