Thread: Red E36 in Madison

My Cars
    BMW 323ci (E46)

Thumbs up Red E36 in Madison

Hey does anyone here on the forums drive a red E36 in Madison with DINAN 3 on the back? I've seen you twice on University Ave and your car is gorgeous! Just curious.

Even if you lose, you're driving away in a BMW

My Cars
    911 Turbo, BMW X3
    Quote Originally Posted by nosferatu View Post
    Hey does anyone here on the forums drive a red E36 in Madison with DINAN 3 on the back? I've seen you twice on University Ave and your car is gorgeous! Just curious.
    I talked to him a while ago in the Walgreens parking lot on East Wash. He said he's been on bf.c but couldn't find a regional forum. That was back in the day when I had my black car. Haven't see him in a while. It's a 325is, I believe.

My Cars
    325i
    A friend of mine has a red E36 ///M. I am not sure if it has the dinan package or not.

My Cars
    911 Turbo, BMW X3
    Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    A friend of mine has a red E36 ///M. I am not sure if it has the dinan package or not.
    I may have seen him in Fitchburg the other day. I waved. He was younger, darker skin or tan. I think the m3 had a Lux bumper.

My Cars
    E91
    I have seen a red E36 coupe with Halos on the westside, not sure if it was a M3 or not. Looked really clean though.
    You ask any ricer, any serious ricer. It doesn't matter if the other guy is racing or not. A win is a win.