BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 2005 BMW x3 3.0i 31k miles Premium/Bluetooth - Warranty : $19,995

My Cars
    bmw x3

2005 BMW x3 3.0i 31k miles Premium/Bluetooth - Warranty : $19,995

The car is in immaculate condition both inside and out. There are no issues with it at all. It has the premium package and bluetooth. I'm selling because I have to relocate and can't take the car with me. I bought it 4 months ago at a BMW Dealership in San Diego, CA as a Certified Pre-Owned car and it had one previous owner. The car has all add schedule maintenance completed at a BMW Dealership and has full records. The factory warranty is up in July 2009 or at 50,000 miles (includes free service, just had the 30k service completed with no issues found), and the Certified Pre-Owned Warranty extends to July 2011 or 100,000 miles. This has always been a very well cared for Southern California car. The sale will be handled through an escrow company (to protect both parties) at the buyer's expense and if you would like the car shipped to you it will be at your expense. Please email with any other questions or requests for more info.

If you would like pictures please contact me through the site and I'll send you the link. I can't post the link since I just joined. Thanks!
    Last edited by rubell; 06-21-2009 at 05:29 PM. Reason: pics