Thread: BMW M5 Questions

My Cars
    R1 raven

BMW M5 Questions

I am finally ready to purchase my dream car being a 2000-2003 BMW M5. I was wondering what recalls or mechaincal issues I should be aware of before buying and what I should look for. What should I expect as far as yearly maintence costs and are there lemon years which the car was produced. Any other information is greatly appreciated. I have not had the time to go through this forum and I am sure many of my questions have already been answered so can you guys just point me in the write direction? Thanks.

Nevermind. I have found the links.
    Last edited by SardoNumspa; 06-15-2009 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    2001 530iA Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by SardoNumspa View Post
    I am finally ready to purchase my dream car being a 2000-2003 BMW M5. I was wondering what recalls or mechaincal issues I should be aware of before buying and what I should look for. What should I expect as far as yearly maintence costs and are there lemon years which the car was produced. Any other information is greatly appreciated. I have not had the time to go through this forum and I am sure many of my questions have already been answered so can you guys just point me in the write direction? Thanks.

Nevermind. I have found the links.

Wow I cant believe it....FINALLY, someone thats new here has used the search button and has actually taken the time to read instead of just posting the same question that has been asked and answered many times over.