Thread: need help finding a new daily driver

My Cars
    e30s

need help finding a new daily driver

Looking for a well maintained daily driver in arctic gray over black. Priorities are as follows
    150k miles or less
    NO RUST... southern cars only please.
    Original paint
    NO codes
    Working A/C
    Great overall condition
    Suspension maintenance is current
    325 over 318's
    MT over AT
    2dr over 4dr
    working radio
    The closer to me the better (Middle Tennessee)

Color preference order lease to most desirable
    Blacks, need not apply
    Greens, nope
    Reds, not really
    Tan/champagne, maybe
    Blue, ///colors on a 325??
    White, yes
    Silver, why not
    Grey, Please... anyone?
    I hope to find one by the end of July. If you think you have what I'm looking for send me a PM!

My Cars
    '95 318ti, '87 325e
    you dont ask much, hey?

My Cars
    e30s
    Leads anyone?

My Cars
    1992 k1500,1997 e36
    autotrader.com
    vehix.com
    cars.com
    craigslist.org
    M3 Catback~3.91 lsd~Billies/h&r~15mm Spacers~Airbox mods

My Cars
    97 328
    I think you are asking to much in my opinion.

My Cars
    '96 M3
    My roommate's car:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1131879

Meets most of your requirements. He just put on a full H&R Cup Kit, clear sides, clear tails, exhaust hangers, plus he's replacing the slave cylinder and getting fresh tires this week. I know he's done some more stuff since the ad was written, but I can't recall as of now. The car will also come with a bunch of goodies (M50 manifold, all stock parts, extra black leather passenger seat, etc.).

Car is dead-on reliable and very fun to drive.

I think right now he's looking for $5,300 OBO. He's a real cool guy, flexible and reasonable. I know he'd be happy to meet you half way or deliver the car.

Call him at 314-440-4420
    Last edited by mipktb; 06-05-2009 at 11:34 PM.

My Cars
    e30s
    OUCH! Too picky? I'm just trying to save some people the bother offering there car up for sale for 2-3k that needs 1 or 2k in repairs. I am willing to make exceptions for the right car but i'm not looking for another "project car". I'm looking for a nice clean $4-5,000 e36 with an easy 50k of live still left to go. This is why i'm asking for a sub 150,000 mile car. A/C because it's hot down here and many people try to pass off a broken a/c system on just a "small leak", if it's small and cheap to fix FIX IT!. Other "SMALL" odds and ends list of "NEEDS" start to add up also and reflect on the previous owner as being neglectful and raises questions about what other maintenance he or she may have put off. And finally, OBD1 because i do tend to modify my cars and i don't need a pesky CEL causing problems at the emissions center, plus everyone of my cars are m50 based so part interchangeability is a plus for me. Call me picky, I call it knowing what i want. Oh yeah and why am i asking for help here?, because this board has the most traffic for any e36 board I know and I prefer to buy from enthusiasts.
    Thanks for the help so far!

My Cars
    94 332iT/99 M3/98 328i
    My friend is selling his 95 325is manual. I can give you his number if your interested. We're about an hour north of Nashville(lafayette).

OBDI CES cutring S52 /86.5mm 11:5.1 , eagle rods
    TRM GT35r Kit

My Cars
    97 328
    I wasnt saying you were picky. I was just saying I think it will be tough to find the right car for you. Sorry for offending you

My Cars
    1998 323is
    I'm in Atlanta and have a 323is, white in color, 127k miles. This car has been passed down from friend to friend. I bought this car from a friend of mine who moved to Turks and Caicos this last week. He treated this car like his unborn child. I've always liked his car and when he asked me if I wanted it I said sure. I honestly don't know squat about fixing german autos. The interior and exterior is in excellent shape. Literally looks brand new. I can list the problems that this vehicle has.
    The stereo works but light is dimming, The 11 button OBC "check", clock and date all work but the other button produce no results. The passenger window regulator/motor need to be replaced.

The car drives like a champ. I live in Atlanta and the car was first registered in South Carolina and has been an Atlanta car ever since. I bought it so I could learn about German Vehicles but literally have no time to work on the car. Let me know if are interested. My email address is samir1010@hotmail.com