Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Vermont Thread

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    jay, do you know whose e28 that is at the lumber place on pine street with the cage welded in it?

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    yah his name is brian, its sick hes got like 10 buddies with old m's hes nutty old school sccv'r
    Originally Posted by TH3 Shifty
    while you're at it... get a rusted roof rack.. put a pink girl bike on it.. also put a "Razor" on the rack too... and maybe a WWII gas can(rusted of course) then set your camber to -6*.. get some 175/30/17 wheels for the stretch.. and 30mm spacers for the poke... take out your suspension and ride on the body bumps..

and lastly.. call up stanceworks so they can tell you how "slammed" and "dope" your car is... and watch them circle jerk on it...

My Cars
    '01 330ci
    Sorry to interrupt your conversations guys but I was just wondering, is it ok for me to skulk around the new england, mainly vermont, pages? I go to school in Plattsburgh and when im not here I live in alexandria bay NY. The reason I am asking is because the NY threads...pardon me...blow. They are all down state/long island bros. Im not a fan. I need a new home. You guys have any regular meets in Burlington?
    I <3 Diving Boards

My Cars
    '04 Mini, '02 LR Disco
    No meets are setup in Burlington... else I'd attend some...
    My m3 clutch has crapped out after a nice run over the gap yesterday... FYI... there's SNOW up there (not on the gap itself but on both mountain tops on either side of it)!!!!
    Anyone in Burlington have tools to reset the timing on an S52 motor? I'm pulling my motor this winter and rebuilding it, and lowering the compression in preparation for a turbo... I'd love it if I had some BMW guru's come over and give me a hand. any points/tips appreciated.
    -Phil
    '04 Mini Cooper S

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    Meet up for bav on Sunday morning!!! Does anyone feel like meeting the Boston caravan on our way?? Dylan I haven't called u yet but are u in ?
    while you're at it... get a rusted roof rack.. put a pink girl bike on it.. also put a "Razor" on the rack too... and maybe a WWII gas can(rusted of course) then set your camber to -6*.. get some 175/30/17 wheels for the stretch.. and 30mm spacers for the poke... take out your suspension and ride on the body bumps..

and lastly.. call up stanceworks so they can tell you how "slammed" and "dope" your car is... and watch them circle jerk on it...

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    Quote Originally Posted by vtmless View Post
    Meet up for bav on Sunday morning!!! Does anyone feel like meeting the Boston caravan on our way?? Dylan I haven't called u yet but are u in ?
    sunday is not looking good for me. I have an anatomy exam the next monday....i wish i could go with you guys..

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    you have a girlfriend thats all the anatomy you could ever need to know...come with us!!!!

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    Quote Originally Posted by vtmless View Post
    you have a girlfriend thats all the anatomy you could ever need to know...come with us!!!!

hah, i wouldnt have a problem passing this class if that were the case. maybe next year for me. stowe sounds rad though whenever that is...

My Cars
    1989 325I, 1986 635CSI, 1973 Bavaria
    I had a ton of fun yesterday! Cruise back to VT was niceeee

Connor, I didn't listen to the radio the entire time... It was so nice just hearing your car in front of me...

I'm turning 21 this weekend... ANybody wanna partyy?

My Cars
    93 M5, 88e28,89325is etc
    Ohhh yaaa paaarrrtyyy!!! Naaaaaattttaaarrrrrieee Rrreeeeeeeeeee!!!!

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    almost just pissed my pants hahahahhahahahhahahah

My Cars
    HAHA

Natalie is soooo sexy! We should air brush her on the hood of your m50 e30... It could be like that old e21 with the Puerto Rican modification done to it...

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    or just "steal her"

My Cars
    E39, UrS4, 67 Fbird
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
    I had a ton of fun yesterday! Cruise back to VT was niceeee

Connor, I didn't listen to the radio the entire time... It was so nice just hearing your car in front of me...

I'm turning 21 this weekend... ANybody wanna partyy?
    hahaha yea sometimes you just can't beat that music! You lucky sob I gotta wait until Nov for 21. But since when do you need to be 21 to party?!

Quote Originally Posted by Toddd View Post
    Sorry to interrupt your conversations guys but I was just wondering, is it ok for me to skulk around the new england, mainly vermont, pages? I go to school in Plattsburgh and when im not here I live in alexandria bay NY. The reason I am asking is because the NY threads...pardon me...blow. They are all down state/long island bros. Im not a fan. I need a new home. You guys have any regular meets in Burlington?
    yea man, anyone is welcome to chill with the VT crew! Some people just might have a bit of a drive to get here haha. You should come to Stowe this saturday, its a BMW car show and then were gonna go for a little cruise after.
    Last edited by Firebird400; 10-06-2009 at 12:12 PM.
    -Connor

"If you can leave rubber from the apex to the braking zone, you have enough power" ~ Mark Donohue

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    stowe is this saturday??

My Cars
    02 325,95 325is,20' Mako
    saturday and sunday

My Cars
    I think its Friday and Saturday... The 9th and 10th... Friday is registration... Saturday is the show...

Are we gonna caravan down?

My Cars
    02 325,95 325is,20' Mako
    oh damn, you are right. I dont think im going to make it because i have to stay in portsmouth friday night for my buddys bachelor party. I have to celebrate his last night being a free man. i might cruise up to VT sat morning if im feeling up to it.

My Cars
    I turn 21 on friday... That means I'm required to drink twice what your entire bachelor is required to drink... I'm still gonna go!

My Cars
    E39, UrS4, 67 Fbird
    On Sat I'm meeting up with another M5 at the Staples in Burlington at 9. Were gonna drive down to Stowe after that, and then probably hit up rt 17 sometime later in the day.

Anyone want to join up??
    -Connor

"If you can leave rubber from the apex to the braking zone, you have enough power" ~ Mark Donohue

My Cars
    02 325,95 325is,20' Mako
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
    I turn 21 on friday... That means I'm required to drink twice what your entire bachelor is required to drink... I'm still gonna go!
    haha, that is true! if i can handle the 200 miles i will come

My Cars
    E39, UrS4, 67 Fbird
    wow, 200 miles def is pushing it!

I'm gonna be at the show tomorrow around 10. If anyones there hit me up!

732 546 4885

-Connor
    -Connor

My Cars
    It's no E30.
    i'm going to try to come back home later this year, i used to live in Rutland, VT. Moms still lives there. if i do i will hit you guys up, be nice to drink with someone other than my family

dave
    It broked.

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    I keep seeing that silver m5 around town. It sounds amazing

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    i hear the kid who owns it is a real homo

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast