Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Vermont Thread

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    hooters is always a good time, but my house your house anytime see what everyone else says
    Originally Posted by TH3 Shifty
    while you're at it... get a rusted roof rack.. put a pink girl bike on it.. also put a "Razor" on the rack too... and maybe a WWII gas can(rusted of course) then set your camber to -6*.. get some 175/30/17 wheels for the stretch.. and 30mm spacers for the poke... take out your suspension and ride on the body bumps..

and lastly.. call up stanceworks so they can tell you how "slammed" and "dope" your car is... and watch them circle jerk on it...

My Cars
    2003 330i
    if anyone else ever replies...damn

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    its ok they all suck anyways
    while you're at it... get a rusted roof rack.. put a pink girl bike on it.. also put a "Razor" on the rack too... and maybe a WWII gas can(rusted of course) then set your camber to -6*.. get some 175/30/17 wheels for the stretch.. and 30mm spacers for the poke... take out your suspension and ride on the body bumps..

and lastly.. call up stanceworks so they can tell you how "slammed" and "dope" your car is... and watch them circle jerk on it...

My Cars
    '04 Mini, '02 LR Disco
    =P weekends work for me best... during the week only after 5ish
    but i'm not guarantee'n that i'll be around... my roommate just bought himself a nice jetboat! 2002 sea doo X-20! i'll be cruising on the lake this weekend I think. live'n the high life over here in Hinesburg

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    Quote Originally Posted by vtmless View Post

haha yeah i was waiting till i sold the geo to buy an e30. now that the geo is gone....so are both the cars i was looking at...damn. if anyone sees an e30 for sale let me know!

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    anyone meeting up this weekend?

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    lets do it boitches ... too much talk not enough action...and fyi new guy in town Lou (my buddy that came to the auto x) introduced me to ... get this

HAS A ALPINA B7 2007 SEXIEST CAR ON THE PLANET...OR IN VERMONT all caps because it was worth it

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    i'm pretty sure i've seen him driving around..baller status

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/1223237301.html
    dylan, this is it minus the ix

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    called them as soon as i saw it, people are coming to get it tonight

My Cars
    1989 325I, 1986 635CSI, 1973 Bavaria
    Jay, your telling me some guy in VT drives a B7? He should be shot for bringing such a b-e-a utiful car to such a salty state...

On a second note, I would like to invite everyone to MA this weekend for the Cars & Coffee meet and/ or German Car day at Larz Anderson. I know its a haul for all of you... But German Car Day is one of my favorite shows of the year! Hope to see some of you there

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    AUTO X sunday to all who wish to partake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon, i wish like hell i could make cars and coffee but i dont think its going to happen massholes are crazy with the cars that come out of the wood work down there

and the guy with the b7 is awesome, he doesnt drive it winter style, goes in the garage nov1 comes out march1 :crazy but he has the forward facing infared camera which is nuts in and of itself do some research if you havent seen this option

My Cars
    Lol I acutally put that camera to the test one time. I was delivering a customer car at night in the woods of NH. There was a deer in the road around a blind corner and the car started beeping to warn me about it. It's an expensive option, but you see it on a lot of high end 5's and 7's.

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    jay wanted to let you know, i found the e30 for me. i'm flying down to long island tomorrow morning at 7am to get it. it's got 90k on the odometer with a bunch of goodies. can't wait to show you guys

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    sick bro cant wait to see it, bad ass

My Cars
    95 318iC DASC,02 540i6 M-Sport,03 530i5 M-Sport
    Sorry to have to bust in here, but I'm in need of some help. I live in NJ, but also spend a lot of time in Clarendon Springs (near Rutland).

On Friday the coolant expansion tank on my '02 540 split open. It was too late to find out if anyone had the part and the BMW parts dept. at the dealers in Shelburne and in the Albany area are closed on Saturday.

An attempted repair with JB Weld looked good, but failed after a short test drive. So now I'm back to getting a replacement part.

Is Shelburne the only dealer in VT? If they have the part, I'll probably have to rent a car to get up there to pick it up - but that's the next problem to solve.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Allan

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    call them tomorrow morning and have them ship it to you?

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    that sucks man, yah i doubt they have it in stock and if not it takes them 3-4 days to get it but if they do they will have it to you within a day or two...i have three uncles who own houses in N. Clarendon good times in those neck of the woods...mountain roads and supermoto

My Cars
    95 318iC DASC,02 540i6 M-Sport,03 530i5 M-Sport
    Well, I've already been up here for a week and was supposed to be back at work on Monday so I can't really wait a couple of days.

I gave Automaster in Shelburne a call and they had 3 in stock. I rented a car from Enterprise for $50, drove up to Shelburne and picked one up for $80, drove back, put it on, added coolant and left for NJ around 5PM.

No problems, except I need to bleed some more air from the system.

Thanks for your responses.

Allan

My Cars
    2003 330i
    What is going on you crazy bastards

My Cars
    2003 330i
    I guess you girls don't have computers.

My Cars
    Nuttzingnao :<
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerX View Post
    I guess you girls don't have computers.
    You're from Vermont...everyone's computer is made of twigs and leaves.
    Disclaimer: At any time, any single thing I say or do could be entirely or partly incorrect, wrong, or just plain in dramatic error. Take all comments, advice, and criticism at face value, and research all references I give in my posts.

My Cars
    I want to see pics of Jays CSI and this Rhode Island e30 that is spoken of... I'm pretty sure I know whoz car you bought...

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    sorry ive been neglecting you guys, the csi's pics will come in good time after the wheels and springs are in and on hopefully by the end of the weekend and i will do a mini shoot with some of my junks

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    the e30 is from long island not rhode island and i'll get some pictures up of it soon. This is the for sale ad with a few pictures http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77583

i tried to switch up the exhaust a little bit today and it was a headache, it's now currently completely straight piped, no cat, no resonators.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast