Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Vermont Thread

My Cars
    2003 330i
    shit, i have a softball game at 10am on Sunday... hmmmm

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    skip it!!!! Williston is cool with me and I'm bringing friends hopefully a e36 m3 and a e30
    Originally Posted by TH3 Shifty
    while you're at it... get a rusted roof rack.. put a pink girl bike on it.. also put a "Razor" on the rack too... and maybe a WWII gas can(rusted of course) then set your camber to -6*.. get some 175/30/17 wheels for the stretch.. and 30mm spacers for the poke... take out your suspension and ride on the body bumps..

and lastly.. call up stanceworks so they can tell you how "slammed" and "dope" your car is... and watch them circle jerk on it...

My Cars
    '04 Mini, '02 LR Disco
    Skip it X2!!! I'll be meeting up with you guys at 8:30... I'm not going to enter my M3... don't want to beat on it with a bad lower balljoint.... but i'll still drive it around haha so dumb! anyone wanna buy me a driverside A-arm? :-D

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    i'll be at staples in williston at 830 too. nick i vote you to skip

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    WOW 3 to 1 looks like your mind is made up nick, 8:30 it is ill bring some friends
    while you're at it... get a rusted roof rack.. put a pink girl bike on it.. also put a "Razor" on the rack too... and maybe a WWII gas can(rusted of course) then set your camber to -6*.. get some 175/30/17 wheels for the stretch.. and 30mm spacers for the poke... take out your suspension and ride on the body bumps..

and lastly.. call up stanceworks so they can tell you how "slammed" and "dope" your car is... and watch them circle jerk on it...

My Cars
    2003 330i
    nah man I gotta play in this game. I'll meet up with you guys at staples... I'm heading up to stowe after my game for the afternoon session... are you guys going anywhere after that? I'll be in stowe by 12:30....

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    hmmmm, well we might do the car "show" but its usually pretty weak, i dont know... why dont you meet us at staples and ill bring duct tape to restrain and ill give you a free ride up in my trunk....so you dont have to waste gas and mileage...sound good????mmmmmkay

My Cars
    '04 Mini, '02 LR Disco
    haha nice! only I think you probably shouldn't of told him your kinky plan ... well... Im sure you left out the juicy stuff ha!

My Cars
    2003 330i
    well whatever... i'll see you guys in the morning at staples and maybe we can figure something out from there.

My Cars
    2003 330i
    so did you guys make it up there? I showed up around 1:30.... looked like alot of fun. i need to start doing this shit.

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    you must have just missed us leaving stowe. i'm gonna do the next one

My Cars
    '04 Mini, '02 LR Disco
    I'm going to start by participating in SLMP over in NY... it's pretty badarse

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    yah ill be doing the next autox at stowe june 21 it makes me smile...unfortunately i think my sedan is faster than the coupe but i think the coupe is probably going to handle better...who knows??

had a good time yesterday guys thanks for making it

My Cars
    2003 330i
    what's going on dudes?

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    lovin life!!!! and i saw Frost Lane 2 times in the past two days!!! where you been hiding?? miton??lol

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    same shit, different day. jay i saw you cruising today on shelburne rd around 6ish. Watching that autocross made me want an e30 really badly, i've been on the search for once since sunday evening

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT

My Cars
    2003 330i
    Quote Originally Posted by vtmless View Post
    lovin life!!!! and i saw Frost Lane 2 times in the past two days!!! where you been hiding?? miton??lol
    where am I supposed to go? you slackers never want to meet up...

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    when and where i am there, i might have a kid or two with me but ill be there lol

My Cars
    2003 330i
    when and where i am there, i might have a kid or two with me but ill be there lol
    dude i'm always down for a meet... hell, we can have a meet at my house if you want... bbq and beer.

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    how about once a week or everyother week...pick a night?? time?? weekend?

O and neither of my cars have been up to miton yet ... i am not sure if i am even ready to pop their incest cherries...well we will cross that bridge when it comes i guess
    Last edited by vtmless; 06-04-2009 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    2003 330i

O and neither of my cars have been up to miton yet ... i am not sure if i am even ready to pop their incest cherries...well we will cross that bridge when it comes i guess
    well considering i play softball almost every night, hmm....

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT

Moon

Quote Originally Posted by RangerX View Post
    well considering i play softball almost every night, hmm....

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    who is hiding now!!??!!??!!

My Cars
    2003 330i

do weekends work better for everyone else? I'm thinking maybe every other Saturday we can meet up for a little while... do something...

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast