Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Vermont Thread

My Cars
    2003 330i

Official Vermont Thread

There are only a few of us, but we are active. This thread to be designated for VT talk and meet info. Mods ban me if broke a rule...

Talk item #1: Meet up

Saturday May 30th 2009 - Does this work for everyone else?

Time/location: Please starting naming options.

great, screwed up the title to begin with.
    Last edited by RangerX; 05-22-2009 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    any way you decide to do it ill be there, prefer morning but dont really care so...good idea keep us posted with what you see and hear for the other dudes
    Originally Posted by TH3 Shifty
    while you're at it... get a rusted roof rack.. put a pink girl bike on it.. also put a "Razor" on the rack too... and maybe a WWII gas can(rusted of course) then set your camber to -6*.. get some 175/30/17 wheels for the stretch.. and 30mm spacers for the poke... take out your suspension and ride on the body bumps..

and lastly.. call up stanceworks so they can tell you how "slammed" and "dope" your car is... and watch them circle jerk on it...

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    i'm down for it if we do it sunday...

My Cars
    '04 Mini, '02 LR Disco
    Stowe Autocross... we should all go to that... I think i'm going to enter my M3, but i'm hesitant because I want my suspension mounts reinforced first.

My Cars
    2003 330i
    I was planning on going to the autocross as well.... should we just meet there?

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    ill autocross
    while you're at it... get a rusted roof rack.. put a pink girl bike on it.. also put a "Razor" on the rack too... and maybe a WWII gas can(rusted of course) then set your camber to -6*.. get some 175/30/17 wheels for the stretch.. and 30mm spacers for the poke... take out your suspension and ride on the body bumps..

and lastly.. call up stanceworks so they can tell you how "slammed" and "dope" your car is... and watch them circle jerk on it...

My Cars
    '04 Mini, '02 LR Disco
    anyone wanna buy my M3???

My Cars
    '04 Mini, '02 LR Disco
    anyone wanna buy my M3???

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    trade you a e46 for it

My Cars
    2003 330i
    what day is the stowe autocross? sunday?

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    yes, sunday the 31st

My Cars
    2003 330i
    Ok let's do Sunday then.... anyone want to meet down in the Stowe village before? What time does this all start?

My Cars
    '04 Mini, '02 LR Disco
    Quote Originally Posted by vtmless View Post
    trade you a e46 for it
    Really?

I think I need to sell the BMW right now because my job is starting to "cut back" and I am afraid I might be done for... So I want to start trying to get myself out of the huge amount of debt i'm in........

but really what that means is I want to buy an E46 M3.

My Cars
    2003 330i
    ok, what time do you guys want to meet on Sunday?

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    well to all the guys who arent morning people, reg is at 8, which means we should leave burlington no later than 7:30 so who is still down

My Cars
    2003 330i
    i'm not reg'n for shit. i have a friend there and i plan on spectating... was just hoping some of you guys would want to meet at the very least and check it out..

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    true true i am pretty slow

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    i'd be down to go watch for a little while. vtmless i think i may have seen you today. did you cruise through the parking lot at automaster?

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    i did i did had to nab some pieces from john and jerome but i was in a hurry with my mismatched headlights damaged in shipping thanks UPS

My Cars
    325xi,325is,528i,325ix
    hahaha i noticed the headlights when i saw you drive by me. car looks good still though

My Cars
    '04 Mini, '02 LR Disco
    There's also a Car Show at Hooters starting at 11am... Not sure exactly how much... but I don't know how much the stowe autoX is either. I want to go to both. My roommate seems to think i'm going to run in the autoX, but I dunno if I want to yet. I have a feeling I'll epic fail around the wrong cones... ADD+ multiple cones = not the right direction.

My Cars
    2003 330i
    i did i did had to nab some pieces from john and jerome but i was in a hurry with my mismatched headlights damaged in shipping thanks UPS
    what did you get for headlights?

alright you slackers... what time and where to meet on Sunday.... c'kmon
    Last edited by RangerX; 05-29-2009 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    e36 M, e39 IT
    I say staples 830 those guys should be tech'd and set by 9 when we get there then shoot back and be at hooters for 12 or so ??

My Cars
    2003 330i
    I say staples 830 those guys should be tech'd and set by 9 when we get there then shoot back and be at hooters for 12 or so ??
    Ok, sounds good.... Staples in Burlington right?

My Cars
    '04 Mini, '02 LR Disco
    Staples in williston seems like a better place (there's one in williston right? near Dicks Sporting good correct)?

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast