Thread: BMW Vs. Audi 1.8t Modified

My Cars
    Not a BMW

Talking BMW Vs. Audi 1.8t Modified

Okay, as you know I have a 94 325is, chip, intake, exhaust, short shifter blah blah blah.

It was a nice silver audi with a body kit, 1.8t chip, intake, exhaust, foo had a short shifter too, damn him.

We were at the light and this dude decides to bump some old skool rap, i was like check out my P Diddy stuff.

The light turns green, and we are off, i had a lil jump start on him but its like just a lil, when I shift to first to second i chirped my wheel baby. That foo shifted the same time too, i was like wtf. We went all the way to 90 or so on the regular street, head to head, and then two cars were up front so i backed off first so no accidents and shit would happen.

All in all we gave each other thumbs up, and i added my rice chirper in too, HAHHAA

So actually my all motor kept up with his turbo and stuff.

Didn't win or lose but it was a nice race.

Khoa
    Clear Corners and Tires are not considered a modification.

Damn turbos. My GF has a 1.8T Passat with the Tiptronic shifter and I love driving it. The Turbo kicks in a little to late for my taste. I've been begging her to let me do some mods to it but she insists that I would make it to fast The 1.8T is just an awesome engine and it can really haul ass when modified. But add a TURBO to your car and it would be a hella lot quicker.
    2002 325i Facelift, no mods yet...

My Cars
    Not a BMW
    Yeah I would put a turbo but I think I won't though. Too much money involved. Right now I am thinking of putting some M3 cams in. I seen that I can on my car and get about 210 at the wheels with no intake and exhaust work done. With his much power, I will be at M3 standards with my lil 2.5 liter.

Khoa

Ya the cams work really well from what I've heard. My goal is to do a Turbo for my 325is, and run that engine into the ground and then swap the M engine in. After my brother got an older Eagle Talon TSI and he did internal work I'm getting killed, that Talon is so damn fast now. So now I'm obsessed with getting a Tubo for the Bimmer.

My Cars
    2003 AW M5
    good race kedd! Did it happen to be an asian guy? I've seen one just like you described on Miramar...bastard kept revving on me but I couldn't race....oil temp was just way too cold! :

Seed--You know if you didn't have your guages in you would of raced him. I'm thinking about installing some guages in mine aswell so that I can prep it for the Turbo when i get it.

My Cars
    d
    modded 1.8T's freakin kick ass. i drove my friend's chipped wolfsburg edition jetta last nite. that thing freakin hauls like none other. the clutch totally cannot handle the turbo and it even spins the tires when flooring in first (keep in mind this is w/o launching). anywayz... so i was takin it out and i see this white 4gen prelude and STOMPED his ass twice. it wasn't even close even after i let him get a jump on me the second time. anywayz... i unfortunately left my car and g-tech last nite at someone else's apt : . so we didn't get to race. i think it'd be a fun close race hehe.

My Cars
    Not a BMW
    Seed,

yeah it was an asian guy, he lives in my area well his gf does, LOL. He was on his way to pick up his woman. His system sucks!! At least my car bumps, LOL.