Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: [Austin] Weekly BMW meet

My Cars
    '95 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by swatterssr View Post
    Memo,
    Thanks for posting the pics.

And to the Austin crowd, especially Wyatt, Thanks for the hospitality.
    Some of the weirdness, I could have done without, like the male bike rider we saw when leaving Uncle Billy's.

Here's a verbal rendition of our trip and a few pics if interested in venturing over to the dark side...
    http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?p=816810#816810
    Damn... looks like work screwed me out of another good meet

HAIL-ROT

My Cars
    S13, Turbo M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Broox View Post

agreed 100%. I think you need to run more boost tho...maybe thats just me.

I had a blast guys, thanks guys for having us out and thanks to Memo for driving while I slept on the way back...
    You can only do so much on pump gas. Race gas or E85 is another story. 20psi on pump is quite a bit.

-Mike
    IG: @mikevanshellenbeck

My Cars
    E28 x2, E21, E36, E30
    Hey guys, and lady,

We are planning another meet/drive/BBQ. This time it's in our neighborhood. Check it out, and spread the word there, see if anyone is interested in joining us

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1611076

Memo
    85 535i Imola Red 93 M3 Sedan Track Car (Clone, obviously)
    81 320 5spd 89 325i Baby Brother project

My Cars
    See signature...
    Bump, bump, bump!!!
    His disciple,
    Sherman, Sr.

TexFest LSB&F IV... Oct. 12-13-14, 2012

'79 528i - 1st 5er
    '86 535i - Snob (My DD)
    '88 ///M5 - The Beast
    '91 ///M5 - ///M-unization Donor
    '92 ///M5 - Her DD
    '95 525iT - ///M Donee
    BMW POWER bi-turbo

My Cars
    2008 535xiT
    Hello ladies and gents, I just moved to Austin and am looking to participate if you are still having these weekly (or monthly) meets. Based on the last post here, it's been a while since everyone got together.

I've been here for about three days and already determined that my tint is not nearly dark enough for the Texas sun. Anyone recommend a good place to get tint removed and reapplied?

My Cars
    2006 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by asujosh1 View Post
    Hello ladies and gents, I just moved to Austin and am looking to participate if you are still having these weekly (or monthly) meets. Based on the last post here, it's been a while since everyone got together.

I've been here for about three days and already determined that my tint is not nearly dark enough for the Texas sun. Anyone recommend a good place to get tint removed and reapplied?

Welcome to ATX ,I recently got myself a e46 M3 about 2 weeks ago , I have been around the car scene here in austin for over a decade. I have never attended to one of this bmw meets ,i used to have an 02 325i. I am ready to come out and meet fellow bmw owners .Ohh btw there is a great place here in austin for window tint . I have taken every single one of my cars to this shop and they are pretty good . No complains on my end, and they tinted 3 of my previous cars . Suntint . Thats the place to go man!

My Cars
    E28 x2, E21, E36, E30

Houston crowd coming to Austin again

Hey everyone,

I know it is late notice, but what the heck.

This Saturday May 28th, a few of us from Houston are taking a day-trip to ATX. The plan is to leave HTown around 8am, take the scenic route, of course, and meet for lunch at Carlos & Charlies on Lake Travis. After lunch, the mandatory sprint thru Lime Creek Rd and maybe a photoshoot before we head back home.
    It would be nice to see you guys again.

Anyone interested?

Hope some or all of you can join us.

Memo
    85 535i Imola Red 93 M3 Sedan Track Car (Clone, obviously)
    81 320 5spd 89 325i Baby Brother project

My Cars
    2006 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by 4playcamaro View Post
    Hey everyone,

This Saturday May 28th, a few of us from Houston are taking a day-trip to ATX. The plan is to leave HTown around 8am, take the scenic route, of course, and meet for lunch at Carlos & Charlies on Lake Travis. After lunch, the mandatory sprint thru Lime Creek Rd and maybe a photoshoot before we head back home.

Anyone interested?

Memo

Hit me up when you guys get here,shoot me a text 512 297-9631.i know some great roads in and around austin!

My Cars
    03 525 Touring

Twisted Seat Help in Austin Tx

Hi all,
    I am not a DIY'er but would like to someone to recommend a person/ shop that can fix my twisted seat issue on an 03 525. Someone quoted me 200 bucks and i thought that was a bit steep especially after reading all the threads on what is involved. Its pure labor and at the most an hour so i figure even a 100 bucks would be expensive but justifiable. If anyone is can help with please drop me a PM....sorry to hijack this thread.
    thanks

My Cars
    2008 535xiT
    Quote Originally Posted by INFECTOR View Post
    Hit me up when you guys get here,shoot me a text 512 297-9631.i know some great roads in and around austin!
    What roads are you talking about? I'd love to hear about them, so far I've been enjoying 2222 between MoPac and 360, but it's too busy.
    08 535xiT - Murderwagon

My Cars
    2006 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by asujosh1 View Post
    What roads are you talking about? I'd love to hear about them, so far I've been enjoying 2222 between MoPac and 360, but it's too busy.
    Around the austin area we have 3 main roads, Spicewood Springs off 360, City Park off 2222 and of curse Austin's own , LIMECREEK rd. I have also found a newly paved road over by 1431 is about 10 minutes away from limecreek but is an awesome road i forgot the name of it but there is no traffic and is freshly paved the corners are very sweet too. It would be awesome to set up a cruise day where people can gather and hit the road you know

My Cars
    2006 BMW E46 M3
    Is this still going on? I have been a member on m3.forum.net for a while and just created an account here . I might be able to make it friday if i get my car back from the shop by then.

-Deep

My Cars
    2006 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeep View Post
    Is this still going on? I have been a member on m3.forum.net for a while and just created an account here . I might be able to make it friday if i get my car back from the shop by then.

-Deep
    I dont think this goes on very often, but im always down to go for a cruise or somehting . Have not met many m3 owners on the Austin area yet. Last time Some of the guys from Htown came in town we had a blast. If you guys want to set something up for this meet im sure we can get some cars togheter and go for a cruise or just chill somewhere.

My Cars
    2008 535xiT
    I'm up for meeting some peeps if there is a meet set up.
    08 535xiT - Murderwagon

My Cars
    85 635CSi, 13 VW Golf R
    Two meets on the 26th. One in the am and one in the pm. Highland mall at 9. Thebother I believe is posted here in the Texas section. If you are Facebook search for 'roundel gruppe'.
    Jaime

My Cars
    See signature...
    Quote Originally Posted by 4playcamaro View Post
    Hey everyone,

Anyone interested?

Memo
    Did this happen, and how'd it turn out.

I was busy attending:
    http://atthevintage.com/
    and
    http://rollingthetwisties.com/?_login=5d666a3e89/

Some of you guys/gals should plan to join us next year.
    His disciple,
    Sherman, Sr.

'79 528i - 1st 5er
    '86 535i - Snob (My DD)
    '88 ///M5 - The Beast
    '92 ///M5 - Her DD
    '95 525iT - ///M Donee
    BMW POWER bi-turbo

My Cars
    2006 M3
    Did this happen, and how'd it turn out.

I was busy attending:
    http://atthevintage.com/
    and
    http://rollingthetwisties.com/?_login=5d666a3e89/

Some of you guys/gals should plan to join us next year.
    Yeah this happened i was the lead for this cruise , the guys that showed up were all from Htown. I recently found this awesome road over by 1431. Nicely paved and is in a new naborhood hadly any traffic on this road. Its only about 10 mins away from Limecreek rd.

My Cars
    See signature...
    Yeah this happened i was the lead for this cruise , the guys that showed up were all from Htown. I recently found this awesome road over by 1431. Nicely paved and is in a new naborhood hadly any traffic on this road. Its only about 10 mins away from Limecreek rd.
    What's up with the Atown Bimmerphiles?
    His disciple,
    Sherman, Sr.

'79 528i - 1st 5er
    '86 535i - Snob (My DD)
    '88 ///M5 - The Beast
    '92 ///M5 - Her DD
    '95 525iT - ///M Donee
    BMW POWER bi-turbo

My Cars
    2006 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    Two meets on the 26th. One in the am and one in the pm. Highland mall at 9. Thebother I believe is posted here in the Texas section. If you are Facebook search for 'roundel gruppe'.

Not to sure were to find about this AM meet you are talking about.When you say Higland mall at 9, is that the am or the pm? I will be showing up at the 3amigos show acx meet listed on the TX forums earlier this month *Austin, TX* ACX Cars and dinner meet, Sunday June 26th, 5-8pm.

I would say if we are going to set something up,we need to know what others want to do and when is it best for every to come out. Sitting at a parking lot and talk about cars is always fun. Some others prefer to go out for a drive after standing at a parking lot for a while. Any suggestions or Ideas anyone? As we all know a good day for a drive or meet is Sat or Sun . If we do it on a Fri some folks might not make it.

What's up with the Atown Bimmerphiles?

Sorry not following ,Atown Bimmerphiles???
    Last edited by INFECTOR; 06-24-2011 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    See signature...
    Not to sure were to find about this AM meet you are talking about.When you say Higland mall at 9, is that the am or the pm? I will be showing up at the 3amigos show acx meet listed on the TX forums earlier this month *Austin, TX* ACX Cars and dinner meet, Sunday June 26th, 5-8pm.

I would say if we are going to set something up,we need to know what others want to do and when is it best for every to come out. Sitting at a parking lot and talk about cars is always fun. Some others prefer to go out for a drive after standing at a parking lot for a while. Any suggestions or Ideas anyone? As we all know a good day for a drive or meet is Sat or Sun . If we do it on a Fri some folks might not make it.

Sorry not following ,Atown Bimmerphiles???
    The Htown guys show up, and only one Atowner (Austinite). ????
    His disciple,
    Sherman, Sr.

'79 528i - 1st 5er
    '86 535i - Snob (My DD)
    '88 ///M5 - The Beast
    '92 ///M5 - Her DD
    '95 525iT - ///M Donee
    BMW POWER bi-turbo

My Cars
    85 635CSi, 13 VW Golf R
    9am.
    Jaime

My Cars
    2006 M3
    The Htown guys show up, and only one Atowner (Austinite). ????
    lol yeah it was a last minute thing, they kinda post it it too late during the week. It was crazy because if you read thread, i replied to them the same day they came by . It was a fun turnout , it was only about 5 cars but we sure had fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    9am.
    Word , do u have the link to the thread on this am meet? if not, what is this meet about .Just hanging out or out for food and cruise?
    Last edited by INFECTOR; 06-24-2011 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    85 635CSi, 13 VW Golf R
    Hopw this link works. It will be jist a gathering and a cruise over to county line bbq for an early lunch.

http://m.facebook.com/?w2m&_rdr#!/ev...39504&refid=25
    Jaime

My Cars
    85 635CSi, 13 VW Golf R
    anyone up for taking a drive to new braunfels to grab some food at cooper's bbq in the next few weeks? just want to do something a little different than the normal drive to the salt lick.
    Jaime

My Cars
    07 328i Sedan
    I'll be up for it.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast