Thread: '80 733i parts or whole thing

My Cars
    '88 325ic Hartge

'80 733i parts or whole thing

I gave this to a kid and he trashed it. Now his dad wants me to get it out of there and I don't have anywhere to put it. Windshield got smashed. It has a set of nice BBS wheels with decent tires. Engine ran fine unless Mike worked on it (I wish I was kidding.) Auto tranny. Hard to find parts like lenses, sunroof stuff. Burg leather that's worth bothering with. I really hate to send it to the crusher without heisting everything hard to find first. I'd be happy to ship stuff, or if someone wants the whole car I have clear title. I drove this car for 7 years without doing a thing to it. Loved it. Really a shame to see this happen. I'd feel better if it was an organ donor at least. Can't get a pic to post so here's the PhotoBucket link:

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/q...ly/silvers.jpg

Or e-mail me. I can do a video walk-around.
    GTClarke@embarqmail.com

My Cars
    08 mini cooper s turbo!!
    if you were on my coast that car would not be your problem anymore good luck

My Cars
    87 325IS
    is the brake master any good? how much shipped to 01226

My Cars
    '88 325ic Hartge

Shoot me an e-mail

The car is about 25 miles away but I'm going there tomorrow so I'll get pix. Seems to me I replaced it with a new one. My daughters drove it in their teens so I was careful about that kind of stuff.

Hey, while we're here, anyone know what parts swap to my '88 325ic? Maybe I should procure a bunch of stuff for my own stash. The 733i is a different motor than the 325i, isn't it?