Autogeek.net Car Care Products
** 10% off @ Autogeek.net - PinnacleWax.com & Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember

Thread: Re: Cleaning leather seats

My Cars
    98' E36 328i Convertible

Re: Cleaning leather seats

Hi,
    I want to clean my white nappa leather seats, all are still in fairly good nick, except the drivers side is looking quite dull and dirty, it's also developing many creases.

I have read up about numerous products and am left rather confused as to the most suitable. I absolutely do not want to apply something that might remove the matte appearance and replace it with a shiny finish.

What kind of leather cleaner and conditioners do you guys use?

Many thanks.
    Last edited by southsky; 04-30-2009 at 10:02 AM.

My Cars
    '05 M3 ZCP
    leatherique

My Cars
    98' E36 328i Convertible
    Hi sidewayz328is, I read about leatherique, I thought it was really only used for already degraded/damaged leather?

My Cars
    2015 Mazda 3
    Adams Polishes Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

My Cars
    99 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by southsky View Post
    Hi sidewayz328is, I read about leatherique, I thought it was really only used for already degraded/damaged leather?
    It's a company that offers total leather care products, cleaner, restorer, filler, dye, etc.

Most guys like you and I only use the cleaner and restoring oil so you can get only those two products.

You'll need the Pristine Clean and the Rejuvenating Oil. That'll clean and restore your leather to perfection.

You won't need to buy any of the repair stuff like the filler and the dye etc.

The cleaner and rejuvenating oil are great stuff. I have and use both.
    -John C.

My Cars
    98' E36 328i Convertible
    I might give the Leatherique cleaner and condition a go, that one seems to be the product of choice by the majority.

Thanks for the advice.

My Cars
    S2000
    The best process I've found is to use Pinnacle products monthly, and Leatherique once or twice a year.

My Cars
    2004 BMW 330 ZHP
    Zymol is just not doing it for me. I'm going to try the Pristine kit. Do you use that brush on your seats? I've always found you take some of the dye off the seats with those?

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by hoge670 View Post
    Zymol is just not doing it for me. I'm going to try the Pristine kit. Do you use that brush on your seats? I've always found you take some of the dye off the seats with those?
    Use an applicator pad with the PClean and bare hands with the Rej Oil or a pad.
    Walk a mile in my shoes and you are a mile away in someone else's shoes.
    Goodridge*UUC sways* Black TME's and mounts( switched from Red)* x-brace*brembo rotors*Zimmerman rear*Pagid*Riken Raptors* Roja Formula 7's (Bronze)* Stromung*Powdercoated AA DSB* OMP strut bar*GC RSM's* M3 alum/leather knob*JTD underpanel *Traffic PRO (sold) *Black hella Ellipsoids w/celis rings * ACS Pedals*ACS handbrake*RE Octane SSK*Wheelskins Eurotones S/ Wheel Cover( tossed-replaced with new one)* Totally Covers Front seat velour covers with custom styling *Rieger roof spoiler-lost it on fwy Stock A/B*URI CP (ditched years ago)*540 HFM (sold) Stock HFM (BeckArnley)*FMS 24 lb inj*Alum rad and some other stuff*Konis w/adj rr's*Vogtland springs ** Passport 8500(sold)*Passpprt 7500 (sold V1-1.8 with POP) No detectors at all.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681