BMW of Bloomfield
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2000 Dinan 540i for sale, $9k

My Cars
    2013 750li Xdrive Msport
    Wow! I can't believe it's back for sale. That sucks.

Someone buy it...These are great cars. I would, but I just finished paying mine off and my wife would appreciate me getting something else right now.

But $8500 is pretty cheap, specially with all the mods.

What kind of HP are you getting? Close to M5 numbers?

My Cars
    2000 540iA Sport / Dinan Stage 5
    Sorry for not responding sooner to anyone. For some reason I wasnt getting any email notifications for the thread.

I do wish I had a better paper history but I have owned the car for over 2 1/2 years and 22k miles and have the previous owners paperwork plus all of my receipts...even oil purchases.

This was a Sport auto from the factory. I added the complete Dinan stage 5 setup to the car.

Dinan states 325 hp. It is not a red light racer by an means. It will hold it own but the Dinan software moved the powereband up in the rpm band a little and this thing is fantastic on the interstate or any place you can really open it up and feel the power. For what it is, it still moves like heck and looks good at the same time, even for a 2000 model. I still love this body style the best.

I was looking for a compact/midsize truck. I love Jeeps but the wife has one and I really need something with low mileage that I can be stuck driving for the next 10 years of my life. LOL

Thanks for all the comments guys. I appreciate it. Just sucks the economy is so bad right now.

Rick

My Cars
    2000 BMW 540i-A
    old thread.. still avalible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12