Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Z4 E85 Repair/Service Manual?

My Cars
    2003 z4

I know i am a bit late to the game, but if you have the file...

Hey guys,
    I know i am late to the game, but if anyone has the file, i am interested. please let me know if you can send it to me.
    Thanks

My Cars
    Many
    The TIS (Mechanical) is over 650Mb large. The WDS (Electrical) is over 1.5Gb large.

These files are kind of large to email.

You can buy these manuals on Ebay for around $15.00.
    You all never seem to have enough time to do the job properly the first time, but you always seem to find the time to do it a second time......... ME

Hi, have an E85/2008. Looking for the factory service manual to better understand the car. Is there a recommended Ebay seller? Because I found one for $22, and another for $3.45 ... Or anyone willing to share the file? Email: deelnya@yahoo.com
    Thanks in advance!

My Cars
    2008 BMW Z4 Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by deelny View Post
    Hi, have an E85/2008. Looking for the factory service manual to better understand the car. Is there a recommended Ebay seller? Because I found one for $22, and another for $3.45 ... Or anyone willing to share the file? Email: deelnya@yahoo.com
    Thanks in advance!
    This is the one I got and it is a typical confusing German TIS manual to use, but it seems to be quite comprehensive.

Thanks NHREDZ4. I'll probably get this one as well..

My Cars
    Many
    Go to the site: http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/

Create an account. Then you can download the TIS and WDS for free....
    You all never seem to have enough time to do the job properly the first time, but you always seem to find the time to do it a second time......... ME

My Cars
    2003 2.5 Z4
    Thanks for the tip Shipkiller
    I went to the site, found the TIS, but cannot download it. Whatever I click on, doesn't seem to do anything.
    Could someone give me a hint as to what I am doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance.

accent

My Cars
    2008 BMW Z4 Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by accent View Post
    Thanks for the tip Shipkiller
    I went to the site, found the TIS, but cannot download it. Whatever I click on, doesn't seem to do anything.
    Could someone give me a hint as to what I am doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance.

accent
    Proceed with caution on the Auto Professional site. There are 2 headed monsters protecting the goods. I was called a blind leecher. The RapidShare site wants money to join plus I believe they are having growing pains.
    Just buy it and you'll get 3 DVD's.

My Cars
    Many
    As stated on the sites rules, they do not host the files. The file you click on is a text file, within is a link that points to the files location, usually on RapidShare. NO, you do not need to fork over any money to download files from Rapidshare.

You really should not make this too hard.

My Cars
    2007 BMW Z4 3.0si coupe

Need the z4 repair manual urgently please

Quote Originally Posted by mike87 View Post
    I have a bunch of service files/repair manual files on my comp. I can zip it and upload it somewhere. Yes?
    Hi buddy, plz could you send me that file to oligala7@gmail.com, I will really appreciate it, thanks in advance

My Cars
    Z4 2,0i
    Hi buddy, plz could you send me that file to alan@dexiainvestor.net, I will really appreciate it, thanks in advance ))) tanks

My Cars
    BMW Z4 E85 2003 3.0i
    Hello, if you could send me that file to mck159@gmail.com. Thanks

My Cars
    Many
    'Ocoleman', 'alanuser' and 'mck159', you are attempting to resurrect a four (4) year old thread.

Additionally, the BMW Technical Information System (TIS) (Mechanical) and WDS (Electrical) are DVD's, hence just cannot be sent via email.

Start a new thread.

My Cars
    08 X3 and 01 Z3 3.0
    I have Windows 10 and own a 08 Z4 Coupe. Will this CD work for my model year and computer? Thanks

My Cars
    2008 Z4
    I know this is an old thread but I am looking for a good manual for the E85. I have found this one but it is asking me to download some converter and add stuff to my Mac which I don't like doing. http://workshop-manuals.com/bmw/z_se...als_e9x-m3-us/

I don't mind paying for the CD's but see quite a few on eBay and was wondering if anyone had experience with a seller who ALREADY bought from and if so which one. I would like a complete manual with TIS and WDS.

I did try to register for the auto-professional site but it is not accepting new registrations???
    Thanks

My Cars
    2004 3.0i z4
    Quote Originally Posted by psycleridr View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I am looking for a good manual for the E85. I have found this one but it is asking me to download some converter and add stuff to my Mac which I don't like doing. http://workshop-manuals.com/bmw/z_se...als_e9x-m3-us/

I don't mind paying for the CD's but see quite a few on eBay and was wondering if anyone had experience with a seller who ALREADY bought from and if so which one. I would like a complete manual with TIS and WDS.

I did try to register for the auto-professional site but it is not accepting new registrations???
    Thanks
    If you order from ebay, be sure to ask the seller if he includes the wiring and parts diagrams also.

My Cars
    2008 Z4
    Have you bought one from ebay? Any problems or recommendations on which one to get?

My Cars
    BMW Z3 1.8 1996
    Hello,

I am driving a 2003 Z4 E85 3.0i.

I am sorry to tell you that all the links are off!

It would be a pleasure if you send me the complete Books u have to c.endemann@t-online.de. Dropbox or other clouds are possible.

Thanks for all Help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123