Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread: Sirius Radio

My Cars
    '05 545i

Sirius Radio

Looking into a new BMW, 325i or 330i w/ navigation system. Does BMW either have the option to install Sirius Radio and incorporate it w/ the navigation system screen/control, if not is it even possiable?
    Last edited by BavarianSport; 08-04-2003 at 03:35 PM.

My Cars
    E46 M3 '06
    its possible to my knowledge but i dont really know electronics... its my worst subject when it comes to cars.... i wanna get the sirius antenna installed in the rear windshield dash(although the dealership will probably force you to have it outside.... which isnt sleek at all), then the receiver in the trunk... i think thats how it works im not really sure... anyone else?
    Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by themadhatter
    thanks for your generosity fellas, this really helps.

oh and Hugo, you sent me Canadian funds, that's like $0.63 after paypal fees.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LOOKING FOR:

BBS RSGT 19"x8.5F 19"x10R

pm pleaseeeeee!

My Cars
    E91 xiT CA Navi BT
    Quote Originally Posted by BavarianSport
    Looking into a new BMW, 325i or 330i w/ navigation system. Does BMW either have the option to install Sirius Radio and incorporate it w/ the navigation system screen/control, if not is it even possiable?
    Your dealer/salesperson should have told you that the entire audio system is Sirius ready. Parts also should have a counter card about this somewhere...

The kit costs $400 from the dealer and they probably charge around $120 of installation.

It's all very well integrated and you can even keep an Icelink iPod interface!
    VP Electricity

2007 E91 328xi T Premium Nav BT CA - PnP custom audio system by musicar northwest