Thread: Do Not Buy from Mike(hamman98) STORY 2

My Cars
    98M3 4d

Do Not Buy from Mike(hamman98) STORY 2

everyone, i bought the Reiger replica front and rear bumper from this mike dude couple month ago. he sell the kit as in Tit Silver color for 500 bucks..which was the main reason i wanna purchase these replica kit to color match my tit silver m3......ok the paint quality wasnt really good, its coo..i didnt expect too much from the replica kit anywaz but wen i took those home and wipe the dust off and double check everything...guess what..its not Tit Silver...its in Artic Silver .....later i tried to call him...he NEVER pick up or return any call.......then i got ahold of him over email ....i told him the color dont match my car AT ALL....well then..he wasnot welling to give the money bak to me or at least pay me back 250 and i could just give him one of them bumper back....that was false adveristment dude....i sold the front to my friend with Art/silver M3..ya..the color watch............now i still have the rear sittin in my garage now.....this little 18 years old kid from cal state pomona aint that sincere...im tellin u....end of story

My Cars
    Model T
    You wanna sell it to me?

My Cars
    '92 325i
    Caveat emptor.

My Cars
    2002 330I
    Hey You Must be the guy that he sold them to after he promised them to me......he literally sold them right out from under my nose.....luckily i was taking my sweet ass time mailing the money or it would have gotten ugly....
    "For A Second I Wish The Tide, Would Swallow Every Inch Of This City....."

My Cars
    tank
    another complaint? hmm....
    Sorry... the server is too busy to fulfill your request. Please try again later.

My Cars
    m42 Club #29
    sux man..

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Another one?
    Walk a mile in my shoes and you are a mile away in someone else's shoes.
    Goodridge*UUC sways* Black TME's and mounts( switched from Red)* x-brace*brembo rotors*Zimmerman rear*Pagid*Riken Raptors* Roja Formula 7's (Bronze)* Stromung*Powdercoated AA DSB* OMP strut bar*GC RSM's* M3 alum/leather knob*JTD underpanel *Traffic PRO (sold) *Black hella Ellipsoids w/celis rings * ACS Pedals*ACS handbrake*RE Octane SSK*Wheelskins Eurotones S/ Wheel Cover( tossed-replaced with new one)* Totally Covers Front seat velour covers with custom styling *Rieger roof spoiler-lost it on fwy Stock A/B*URI CP (ditched years ago)*540 HFM (sold) Stock HFM (BeckArnley)*FMS 24 lb inj*Alum rad and some other stuff*Konis w/adj rr's*Vogtland springs ** Passport 8500(sold)*Passpprt 7500 (sold V1-1.8 with POP) No detectors at all.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    E32 & R1100GS
    We'll need a grand jury for this. Any comments or votes for this fella?

:behead:

My Cars
    BMW Z3 Supercharged
    Since you're also in CA, track the guy down and threaten legal action.

stjobs

My Cars
    98M3 4d
    well...he is just a kid..dont feel like to go thru some hassle for the bumpers anymore....ackh@aol.com ..email me if u r intersted for the rear bumper....peace

My Cars
    850i
    Would you be interested in my fibreglass Rieger front bumper? Only been primered.
    1994 BMW 325i (RIP 7-31-2004)
    1991 BMW 850i 6-speed
    1995 Nissan 240sx

My Cars
    2006 330i
    Hey Bono I might be...Can you send me pics? I might be in RWC/SM in a couple of weeks.

Thanks bro!

Steve
    Got a new bimmer. 2006 e90. 330i. More to come. First big boy car.