Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Bay area E31 owners?

My Cars
    420G SPEED 6
    GENITAL MEN! OOPS GENTLEMEN I HAVE RETURNED! Yesterday DRAGON850 helped me out in a major way with my 8 and it is up and running better than ever.

My Cars
    Supercharged 850ci
    Quote Originally Posted by smokum View Post
    GENITAL MEN! OOPS GENTLEMEN I HAVE RETURNED! Yesterday DRAGON850 helped me out in a major way with my 8 and it is up and running better than ever.
    Anytime! I drove it and was impressed! It hauls ass!!

tvjake2 is offline SoCalEights - CA BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    '97 840Ci, 1980 308
    Quote Originally Posted by tvjake2 View Post
    Nice list. Would you guys entertain a meetup for North and South in Morro Bay next year? We could have a party and then do this: Road Trip, or something like it.

Okay...I guess not.[/QUOTE]

Ok, this is sounding better now. If you guys are at Legends in August we can sit for a beer and talk it up.

My Cars
    M70 6sp. 540iT, 535is
    Bump.

My Cars
    420G SPEED 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw528e11 View Post
    Bump.
    DOUBLE BUMP!!!
    DRIVE / MEET !!!

Meeting at the taste of rome cafe in sausalito at 9am. Then heading down hwy 1 to stinson beach for lunch.

YES VERY LAST MINUTE BECAUSE CURRENTLY WE NEED TO ORGANISE A LITTLE BETTER

My Cars
    420G SPEED 6

My Cars
    1995 BMW 840ci
    I was hoping to join the drive on Sunday, but will be unable to. I only met Jon twice, both on West Marin club drives, but at each event he made me feel like an old friend. That's quite a trait.

A heads up for the drive on Sunday. According to the local Marin IJ newspaper, highway1 is closed between Muir Beach and Stinson Beach. That would mean you would need to head to the top of Tam on Panoramic Highway and drop down to Stinson Beach or instead of dropping to Stinson turn on Ridgecrest (many famous car commercials shot on this section of road and drop down to Highway 1 coming out above Bolinas. If you continue north to Pt Reyes, the Station House makes a nice breakfast.

Have a great outing and I am sorry it is under such sad circumstances. I look forward to seeing all of you soon on another outing.

My Cars
    1994 850CSi
    Sorry I to can not make the drive. Only met Jon once on that one Stinson Beach run a couple years back but certainly a great guy and easy to get to know.
    Hope everyone has a safe and good drive, raise a glass in Jon’s memory for me.
    Dan

My Cars
    Supercharged 850ci
    Quote Originally Posted by turnmaster View Post
    I was hoping to join the drive on Sunday, but will be unable to. I only met Jon twice, both on West Marin club drives, but at each event he made me feel like an old friend. That's quite a trait.

A heads up for the drive on Sunday. According to the local Marin IJ newspaper, highway1 is closed between Muir Beach and Stinson Beach. That would mean you would need to head to the top of Tam on Panoramic Highway and drop down to Stinson Beach or instead of dropping to Stinson turn on Ridgecrest (many famous car commercials shot on this section of road and drop down to Highway 1 coming out above Bolinas. If you continue north to Pt Reyes, the Station House makes a nice breakfast.

Have a great outing and I am sorry it is under such sad circumstances. I look forward to seeing all of you soon on another outing.
    O wow, thanks for the heads up on the hwy 1 !! We will see you next time!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dan B CSi View Post
    Sorry I to can not make the drive. Only met Jon once on that one Stinson Beach run a couple years back but certainly a great guy and easy to get to know.
    Hope everyone has a safe and good drive, raise a glass in Jon’s memory for me.
    Dan
    Next time Dan, cheers!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314