Thread: FS: 1994 325is - Green/Tan - $1,850 or Part-out

My Cars
    M3's

FS: 1994 325is - Green/Tan - $1,850 or Part-out

Up for sale is a 1994 328i. The car is an 5 speed. Green on tan.The car runs excellent and is very clean inside. Other than the damage, the exterior is clean as well. The car was well cared for before involved in an accident.

The car was hit very lightly in the front, and will need a hood and nose panel, perhaps a fender and bumper. There is also minor damage on the 1/4. For any interested buyer, I have a number of parts available. The wheels are sold, and the car now has a set of bottle caps.

The car is mechanically 100% and can be back on the road with minimal parts and labor. This would also make a great base for an e36 race car. Or a great donor for a M50 swap with plenty of parts left over.

SOLD!

I'd consider parting, but would like to sell the engine, full swap, full interior, or other substantial part before I break it up. If I break it up, here's a rough list of what I'd be looking to get:
    • M50 - Includes all accesories except harness/ecu - $750
    • Getrag Swap - Includes everything from the clutch pedals to driveshaft - $775
    • OBDI Harness and ECU - Complete, uncut - $325
    • Full Interior - Seats, panels, rug, dash, etc etc - $875
    • Full suspension - Front/Rear Shocks/springs, control arms, axles, brakes, etc - $375
    • Doors - $275 each
    • Lid - $150

More pics can be found here: PICS

Last edited by Asmod3us; 03-29-2009 at 02:11 AM.
    Part outs, parts, cars, etc: Asmod3us's FS Threads
    Lots of parts on ebay: eBay Auctions

My Cars
    Bmw 1998 318ti
    how much for the engine ? and would it fit my 1998 318ti ?

My Cars
    M3's
    Quote Originally Posted by quantoplato View Post
    how much for the engine ? and would it fit my 1998 318ti ?
    $750.

Not sure what it'd take to fit. I also have some S50/52's and an M52...

My Cars
    M3's
    TTT, lets move this...

My Cars
    M3's
    Ttt

My Cars
    M3's
    Bump, throw me an offer on the car...

My Cars
    99/95 M3s, 11 X5, 16 M2
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmod3us View Post
    Bump, throw me an offer on the car...
    Wow, Steve - that looks like my car (both of my cars actually) except for no M parts, but it looks like it would be a cleaner platform than the car i have already rebuilt from the grave! Wish I would have seen this one a year ago!!

Question for you - could it be driven on the path you've been taking between CT and Philly?

My wife would probably shoot me, but I could make use of a lot of this (or all of it, and switch my M3 susp and panels and interior from my 325is into this one)!!
    thanx! tom

GC Coilovers,UUC TMEs UUC Evo3 SSK, UUC TSE
    M50 Manifold, UR Underdrive Pulleys, Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator, SS Brake/Clutch Lines, OPN welded/VAC OP Baffles, Custom CAI
    VAC Adjstble LCAs, X-Brace, Clears, Halos/Projectors, Fan-CDV-ASC Delete, Stewart HD WP, Euro Rotors, VDO Console Gauges
    RD Sways, Clutch Stop, Kosei K1's wearing Toyo RA-1s, TMS camber plates, Sparco strut brace, Wheel Studs, SHARK'd!
    ///Team Contour

My Cars
    hey do you have the passenger side door handle trim?
    if so how much shipped to canada?

that but pass side, just the trim, not the actual door handle mechanism
    pm please, i just posted this like 10 times

My Cars
    M3's
    Quote Originally Posted by m3buzz View Post
    Wow, Steve - that looks like my car (both of my cars actually) except for no M parts, but it looks like it would be a cleaner platform than the car i have already rebuilt from the grave! Wish I would have seen this one a year ago!!

Question for you - could it be driven on the path you've been taking between CT and Philly?

My wife would probably shoot me, but I could make use of a lot of this (or all of it, and switch my M3 susp and panels and interior from my 325is into this one)!!
    thanx! tom
    Hey Tom,

I actually sold the car this evening. (Well, I took a deposit, and will be delivering it Sunday or Monday). If that falls through, I will shoot you a PM. But take a look at the 328i -- link in my sig. Perhaps we can work something out on that!

My Cars
    99/95 M3s, 11 X5, 16 M2
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmod3us View Post
    Hey Tom,

I actually sold the car this evening. (Well, I took a deposit, and will be delivering it Sunday or Monday). If that falls through, I will shoot you a PM. But take a look at the 328i -- link in my sig. Perhaps we can work something out on that!
    Hope the sale works out! And only coupes for me!!

GC Coilovers,UUC TMEs UUC Evo3 SSK, UUC TSE
    M50 Manifold, UR Underdrive Pulleys, Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator, SS Brake/Clutch Lines, OPN welded/VAC OP Baffles, Custom CAI
    VAC Adjstble LCAs, X-Brace, Clears, Halos/Projectors, Fan-CDV-ASC Delete, Stewart HD WP, Euro Rotors, VDO Console Gauges
    RD Sways, Clutch Stop, Kosei K1's wearing Toyo RA-1s, TMS camber plates, Sparco strut brace, Wheel Studs, SHARK'd!
    ///Team Contour