'86 BMW 535i
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaedien View Post
    ... blow's... cop's...
    You a Clayton Schools grad?

My Cars
    E61 530xi
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaedien View Post

i do own multiple firearms and know multiple cop's in the county
    Ha Ha! you should put a sign in your yard that says that! Like the security stickers.....then no worries.

My Cars
    97 m3
    Haha, I will have to post our sign here at work, We are allowed to carry at work

@Boogieboy
    I type 100 words + a minute, so excuse my mistakes

My Cars
    '99 M3, '01 530i
    Driving roads: the fall line cuts Atlanta in half, meaning the north side of town is hilly and the south side is flat. The goad roads are in the topside suburbs and the best start at about an hour north of the city.
    Turbocharged '99 Miata, '99 BMW M3, '01 BMW 530i... but these days I mostly ride the bus

Car photo blog: http://motomania.tumblr.com/

My Cars
    BMWs
    Quote Originally Posted by nderwater View Post
    Driving roads: the fall line cuts Atlanta in half, meaning the north side of town is hilly and the south side is flat. The goad roads are in the topside suburbs and the best start at about an hour north of the city.
    Not to get into a pissing match but you obviously have not driven on the SS.
    There is far less congestion and the roads are about as hilly as the northside.
    South Fayette Co. has trove of unpatrolled winding roads. There are some fun backroads in Henry Co. near AMS.
    Yeah, we're further from the mountains but all we have to do is lock the doors and drive through the ATL.

Besides, we're closer to Florida

My Cars
    '04 ESS ZHP, '01 ESS M5
    I live around the Eagles Landing Country Club in Henry County. Not a bad area but if I was you I would probably look for a place in Peachtree City and call it a day... Stay away from Morrow and Stockbridge. Hampton is kinda rural, not a lot of anything there except the speedway of course...
    19" DPE R07 Variant S Rivetless/H&R CupKit/H&R Sway Bars/UUC Underdrive Pullies/Zeckhausen Modified CDV/Predator Chromium/ProLumen 6kHID/ActiveAutowerke StrutBar/AFE Intake/CF CS Splitters/CF Grill/Rogue RSMs/Solaris Invisbulbs[/I]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12