Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kalamazoo MI Area: Cars and Coffee ?

My Cars
    99 M Coupe, 99 528iT

Kalamazoo MI Area: Cars and Coffee: LOCATION SET!

Very casual get-together, not BMW specific, any make/model/year, bikes as well

Event occurs on the last Saturday of every month, rain or shine. Last event of the season is October

email contact: kzoocarsncoffee@yahoo.com

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=71989764073

Time: around 8-9AM (kinda depends on weather/temps) and usually will run til around noon depending on how many people show up
    Last edited by 2000mkoop; 10-26-2010 at 10:36 PM.

My Cars
    99 M Coupe, 99 528iT
    hmmm I've got a bad feeling that I'm not going to get much response on this haha.. Oh well, guess I need to move to Cali

My Cars
    E46 M3, '11 Jeep GC
    I'd be interested in getting a meet together. When I lived in NJ, we had no problem getting a huge e30 meet going, kinda miss that out here.

My Cars
    99 M Coupe, 99 528iT
    You're in the Kalamazooish area? I've got some guys at work interested, so just between me and them I'd be able to get:
    BMW M coupe
    BMW R90S
    Ducati 696 Monster
    Audi S4 (B5)

Me and the B5 are gonna try some local advertising at car dealerships as well, talk to some salesmen, post flyers, whatever it takes

My Cars
    E46 M3, '11 Jeep GC
    No, I'm in Grand Blanc but I'd be willing to take a drive when it gets nicer out, I have a buddy with a clean '99 m3 coupe that would come with me.

My Cars
    99 M Coupe, 99 528iT
    alright, sounds great! Spread the word, I think ideally we would get an email mailing list going to remind everyone, or if dates / times / locations vary

My Cars
    1989 325iS
    Ill bring my gixxer, since my e30 got raped by a buick and hasnt been to the doctor yet

My Cars
    E46 M3, '11 Jeep GC
    Quote Originally Posted by lachssilberbim View Post
    Ill bring my gixxer, since my e30 got raped by a buick and hasnt been to the doctor yet
    Didn't realize you were in Mi, what happened to the e30? Hopefully my m3 will have its new shoes by then.

I want to take a ride in DSrugis' s/c m3.
    Last edited by egk2; 02-26-2009 at 01:50 PM.

My Cars
    18 340i ZHP/6MT, Boxster
    Id like to get some meets together, as Im a new owner. But Kalamazoo may be a bit far for aan early morning meet for me.

My Cars
    325is, 325ix, 318i
    i'd be interested, but it'd be a lil' bit early for me too... not to mention quite a distance

My Cars
    E46 M3, '11 Jeep GC
    Sure we could work out a time that's good for most of us, I'm a bit
    far from Kalamzoo as well.

My Cars
    99 M Coupe, 99 528iT
    Yeah, we'll definitely figure out a time that works for everyone. The other guy that's helping me set this up discussed this meet with the local Audi dealership, sounds like they'd be willing to bring a few cars. I'll hit up other surrounding dealerships as well.

My Cars
    E46 M3, '11 Jeep GC
    Sounds good. Count me and my buddy in.

egk2 - '97 m3/4/5
    Vargo- '99 m3

My Cars
    '04 4Runner
    i know dave (dsurgis), my friend matt and I are all near rochester. i have my beater, dave has the alpine M3/4/5 with the vortech, and my friend matt has a '76 metric mechanic '02. might be kinda far away for us though. maybe if you set up one or two larger meets, that might add some motivation for some guys like us. lol.

-Dane

My Cars
    99 M Coupe, 99 528iT
    Quote Originally Posted by 97 Ex/SiR View Post
    i know dave (dsurgis), my friend matt and I are all near rochester. i have my beater, dave has the alpine M3/4/5 with the vortech, and my friend matt has a '76 metric mechanic '02. might be kinda far away for us though. maybe if you set up one or two larger meets, that might add some motivation for some guys like us. lol.
    +1 on the larger meets. Originally we were thinking like a weekly get-together, but I doubt that's going to be successful right off the bat. Ideally we're going to try to make this first meet as large as possible. I'd like to try to get an email contact list going, that way we'll know how many people are for sure going to show up.

My Cars
    E46 323i
    I'm probably in, keep us posted.

My Cars
    99 M Coupe, 99 528iT
    Awesome, I'm working on a flyer right now, (post it up everywhere), gonna hit up some local dealerships within the next few days, get them involved, and i'll also get on some other car forums as well, spread the word. Should be good!

My Cars
    E28 Turbo; E34 DD
    I got a lot of work left on my car, but if I end up finishing early enough then I am down for sure!!!!

My Cars
    1997 M3
    I'm assuming you're a member of KZOORICE.com? If not, definitely sign up. It's a Kalamazoo based car forum. I signed up back in '04 when I used to live in KZOO. Anyway, there's a bunch of local gearheads on that forum and a few BMW guys too. I'm sure you could get several people for the meet.

My Cars
    99 M Coupe, 99 528iT
    haha that name doesn't sound promising....but i will definitely check it out! Thanks for the heads-up

My Cars
    '04 4Runner
    kzoorice.com, and also try xceedspeed.com.

im sure that on xceed, there is already a meet in your area.

but if it were a BIG meet, i could see people from GR and the west side also meeting up.

-Dane

My Cars
    99 M Coupe, 99 528iT
    Update: Talked to Water Street Coffee Joint management today, they're on board, (some possible free items / discounts ? ) and we'll be contacting Bell's Brewery (right across the street from Water St. Coffee) early next week. We've got contact numbers for other surrounding lots as well. So, everything should be pretty well nailed down next week.

Flyers will be finished next week as well, I'll post them all over town (distribute them to local dealerships) I'll also upload a high-res image on here for anyone who would like to print them out and help spread the word. (Kinko's color photocopies are only 49 cents)

I'll also have an email address setup specifically for this event, so everyone who is for sure coming can pre-register.

My Cars
    1997 M3
    If I recall correctly, Kzoorice was started back in the day to make fun of ricers, not for ricers to gather. Their slogan is "Eat your rice, don't put it on your car." Several members drive some clean cars.
    Last edited by Skinfaxi; 03-07-2009 at 07:00 PM.

My Cars
    '04 4Runner
    oh shit, i would SOOOOO go to the bells brewery, especially if they still make hopslam. holy shit balls. best beer ever. ever.

ever.

-Dane

My Cars
    99 M Coupe, 99 528iT
    Has anyone tried visiting kzoorice lately? the past few days i've tried to go there I can't get anywhere....can't register, can't view any posts...it's like the whole site is disabled?

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast