Thread: FS: Racing Dynamics Rear Spoiler w/o brake light (black painted)

My Cars
    Wuper Tuper Fuper

FS: Racing Dynamics Rear Spoiler w/o brake light (black painted)

I would prefer NOT to ship this item, since it's kind of bulky.

I think a fair price for it is $125.00. If I am wrong, someone correct me. I do not like screwing people. Just looking to get a fair price for it.

In perfect condition if you have a black car, if not, you're SOL and need to repaint it. I'll take pictures of it tonight.

If you have a green painted spoiler, color code 0275 ... that would be ideal to trade with me ...

My Cars
    95 M3

Check your PM's

Pm'ed you
    Cosmos 95 M3- BBS RKII's 17x8, Dunlop SP9000's, Bilstein/Eibach, e46 RSM's/z3 plates, Powerflex RTAB, 96+ flywheel, Euro HFM, custom 3.5" intake system w/ ECIS filter, AA intake cover, 24# injectors, Jim C./Turner software, Fox exhaust (Good luck finding one in the US!), fan delete, SSK, UUC TME's, Euro clears, painted moldings/lip spoiler, black-out grill, splitters and on, and on, and on....

My Cars
    991.1 / 958.2
    Is this COsmosSchwartz, code 303?

Pics please.

VERY interested.

My Cars
    Wuper Tuper Fuper
    I took pictures of it; but, I need to download them ... which will not occur until tonight. It is a genuine Racing Dynamics wing, I tried to take a picture of the damn stamp; but, could not. There is a p/n on it if that would help anyone.

All I can say is, the paint is very shiny, you can see my reflection in some of the pictures. I did not see metallic flakes as you put it back_in_black. You might have to take a look in person.

SS109 -- I do not know the color code for the black that is on the spoiler. Hopefully, the pictures will be able to render it for you.

Thanks guys