Thread: AP Racing brakes now available through me

My Cars
    Chevrolet Silverado 2500

AP Racing brakes now available through me

Just a heads up to everybody on the forums that I have a contact to get AP Racing brakes. I myself have ordered a 14" kit w/ 6 piston calipers. The calipers can be done any color you want and can even be color matched to your car. The bell housings or "hats" as there better known are also available in various colors (black,blue,silver,red,gold). My kit will have red powdercoated calipers w/ black AP Racing writing and gold hats w/ cross-drilled rotors. Please contact me through this post or through e-mail with your specs and I'll get you a price on everything. Later

Jared Sedacca
    Last edited by m3ltw98; 07-29-2003 at 01:00 AM.

My Cars
    1988 M3, 2011 E90 M3
    can you get a slotted rotor that will work with the Big Red Porsche kit? I don't really need the hat, just a slotted rotor that can mount up to it. I think it's a 322x32mm.
    Justin Power

1988 BMW ///M3
    Henna Red / Black

1990 BMW ///M3 race car
    Diamond Black / Black

1998 BMW ///M3 Sedan
    Alpine White III / Mulberry

My Cars
    00xp race ski, 08 750il
    hemm they have them for e30 4 lug set ups
    Cars sold now
    #150 WC emra
    andrew vovou

My Cars
    M3, NSX, 996
    Originally posted by Justin(OKC)
    can you get a slotted rotor that will work with the Big Red Porsche kit? I don't really need the hat, just a slotted rotor that can mount up to it. I think it's a 322x32mm.
    U can buy that from a lot of brake rotor makers. You'll need to know what bolt pattern you have on your hat, and if it's fixed or floating design, if floating, what type of floating design.
    Too many toys, too little garage space....

My Cars
    M3 Evo 3.2 (Euro)
    wow, you're planning to run 6pots upfront? Careful....you may find that the 6pots are too much for the rear brakes.

But otherwise, APs are a great choice.
    96 M3 Evo 3.2(Euro) 321 bhp,6 Spd. You name the mod, I probably have it this side of forced induction.

My Cars
    Chevrolet Silverado 2500
    Hey vodomagoo, I will check about the E30 4 lug setups for you. And about the 6pots it doesnt throw off your balance, you just have to learn a new braking technique which is totally different. Since most people are still use to there stock brakes they'll get into the ABS a lot quicker. Pedal modulation takes care of it all. We run 6pots on our BMWCCA race car with stock brakes in the back and have had no problems at all. Later

My Cars
    04 Z06 67 Camaro, G.P. Racing 450 thumper is next

Brake Modulation????

Piston size determines whether your AP Calipers are compatible with the master cylinder and rear brakes. I have had a AP kit for a while now and I don't have any problems. More clamping force does not mean, your ABS will always come on under heavy braking. Anybody can get an AP caliper and make a Big Brake Kit, but you must get the correct caliper. They have more than one style of 6 piston calipers.

My Cars
    BMW M3 LTW

Jared...

please PM me with the price on this kit...thanks.
    Sunir
    M3 LTW
    #22 HP

My Cars
    95 332is, Blown 89 325ix, 07 VW GTI
    m3ltw98

Can you please PM me with the prices.

Thanks
    Rick
    (Sold!!) 95 325is-3.2L OBDI, AA CAI, Euro AFM, AA Software, Eibach Pro System Plus, Lightweight Flywheel, X-brace, Stage 3 Port-n-Polish head w/5angle valve job, Schrick Cams, 24lbs injectors, 3.38LSD, Euro 6spd
    (Sold!!)89 325ix-ESS Supercharger, Weicher Sport Stress Bar, B+G Lowering Springs, M-Tech Body Kit, 17in Rims
    08 MB GL450 Wifey's Ride
    07 VW GTI Daily Beater