Thread: HELP!! Need a BodyShop in Chicago Area

My Cars
    1999 M3

Unhappy

Hey guys, I frequent this board a lot, but this is my first post. Unfortunately my first post is because I was in an accident with my M3. I got hit pretty hard on the passenger side door. Basically the passenger side of my car is really trashed. It is really lucky that no one was in the passenger seat, because they would have been hurt pretty bad.
    I was wondering if anyone knows of the best bodyshop in the Chicago area that has done work on BMW's. I remember reading about one in Lake Forest or HighLand Park, IL, but I can't remember the name. I'd appreciate any help from you guys.. You can email me or post any info here..
    thanks
    -ELiPSoR
    btw: yea, I feel like total shit.. my car is '99 hellrot with 7200 miles..

My Cars
    '94 740i
    Damn that sucks, man. Glad to hear you are ok. I wish I knew of a place but I am rather new to the area, so I will be awaiting any replies.

Zolton Guest

Lightbulb Patrick BMW Collision

Patrick BMW Collision Center does excellent work, i take my car there all the time. Where about IL. do you guys live?

My Cars
    1999 M3
    Hey, thanks for the replies guys.
    Zolton I think I spoke to you once before. You emailed me about a group run a while ago. I remember you saying something about getting a stroker engine.

Is the Patrick Shop in Schaumburg? Do you have a phone #, or address etc?

My friend says there is a shop in Westmont called Bikholtz, and they are really good. I also think I saw Chris, Windy City Chapter, post about one in Lake Forest, which is really good.

I'm not sure, whats gonna happen to my car.. It looks really messed up. The sad thing is I spent like 5 hours last week washing, waxing etc.. since I was on spring Break, I didn't drive it till yesterday, and not even 10 minutes on the road, BAMN...

Well I live in Chicago, I got to school at Loyola University.. any other Chicago people here??

-Faisal

My Cars
    E39 M5

Unhappy Knauz Body Shop

Hey Bud,

I'm sorry to hear about your accident, but I'm glad that your allright.

Euro Car Care Restorations in Gurnee has closed due to the lease expiring. There were the best.

Give The Knauz body shop in Lake Forest a call at 847.234.2800 and ask for Rick, the Manager.

Good luck!

My Cars
    1999 M3
    Thanks Chris.
    Yea, I'm glad I didn't get hurt, it could have been a lot worse.. but I'm still really shocked, and pissed off.

I'll check out the Knauz Body Shop, hopefully my M will be back to normal soon enough..

-Faisal