Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL CHICAGO/IL Discussion/Events Thread.

My Cars
    1991 acura legend
    sign! sorry guys im at work now and i cant attend due to another employee is going to be on vacation and im the only one other then him u can operate the front end loader so i cant call off like i was planning to due unless our powerplant is going to be down again so its in the air i might try to do half a day so i can still come what time is all of this gonna be held and where are the guys in the chicagoland area are gonna meet at to cruise to the dunes it seems like its gonna be a lot of us.

My Cars
    1991 acura legend
    where is everyone meeting at

Chitown7

My Cars
    Free Company Car
    I'll be in Great Lakes from the 25th of this month until the end of February. Does anyone have a fender roller or know where I can have it done relatively cheaply?

I'd like to hook up for a cruise or a meet if there are any left this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Arby1028
    Grilling??? With the hangover I have today I probably shouldn't even be on the computer. Damn these keys are LOUD

My Cars
    e36 325is
    sooo...are all these meets over for this year?

My Cars
    08 135i 6, 96 M3 2/5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post
    sooo...are all these meets over for this year?
    No every Wednesday we will still meet up in either Skokie or Schaumburg. Sign up on our website and check under the events section (You cant see this section unless you sign up) www.chitownm.com.

My Cars
    2001 BMW M3
    We (www.MVPTrackTime.com) are hosting two 2010 track days on Autobahn Country Club's full 3.56 mile track June 7th and August 9th, 2010. Hope you'll join us.

Feff

My Cars
    E30 M3 a
    I also have meets at my shop every sunday afternoon around 2pm if weather permits. Its an indoor for the winter. Its heated pretty well.
    WIZARD WERKS
    540 W GRENSHAW
    CHICAGO IL 60607
    Figure 1100 S Jefferson next to Marathon gas station.

My Cars
    1991 acura legend
    wow really! is it okay if i come check it out this sunday? i'll like to meet more local bimmerforum members or bmw enthusiast.

Chitown7

My Cars
    84 325e
    HEY! Shouting out to all the chicagoland Bmw Enthusiasts! Considering i started this thread Take a second And spread the word about my E30 for sale! Great little car. Have to sell in a week to pay for court! My loss your gain! Make me an offer i cant refuse and give it a good home!
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/1551309027.html

My Cars
    E30 M3 a
    meet is on at wizard werks...

My Cars
    '97 328i
    Hey all!

Minneapolis kid (potentially moving to Chicago in the fall) here. I spotted a sweet arctic m3 sporting BMW FTW plates on Clark earlier.

For people that live in Chicago, what do you do with your cars? I'm looking at Columbia college and I was thinking maybe some sort of rent-a-garage in the suburbs, hopefully not far from public transportation... I don't what to completely give up access to a car... I can't completely give up my BMW. That said, I don't have the cash to rent a spot in a ramp. I wouldn't plan to drive it more than a couple of times a month.

Luke

My Cars
    94 318is, 05 mazda3
    just stumbled across the chicago discussion thread. any meets going on anywhere in the near future? it'd be nice to meet up with other peeps, i need a break from the lincoln park trixies and their e90's!

My Cars
    08 135i 6, 96 M3 2/5
    Quote Originally Posted by kshermach View Post
    just stumbled across the chicago discussion thread. any meets going on anywhere in the near future? it'd be nice to meet up with other peeps, i need a break from the lincoln park trixies and their e90's!
    We have meets every Wednesday in Skokie or Schaumburg. Go to WWW.chitownm.com and sign up for more info. WWW.euroteknik.com has meets every Thursday in schaumburg.

My Cars
    08 G8 GT, 97 E36

HPDE Monday May 3rd Autobahn Country Club Joliet

I am signed up for the Hooked on Driving event this date. Just wondering if anyone else from the area is planning on going? I am bringing 2 cars this year for testing. The circuit is pretty fun. Has plenty of challenges and speed. I am hoping to meet some new people this season as I am planning on getting much more involved in my motorsport passions this year. Gimme a shout if you plan to be at this event and we can meet.

My Cars
    93 525ia, 92 535it/5
    Whats up everyone.

Oak Lawn here. The forest preserves in cook county have plenty of room to meet up hang out. I'm down for the occasional cruise, but I don't go faster than 65...... some of these guys like hitting the speed limiter. Not for me thanks.

Let me know whats up if anyone wants to hang. PM me or whatev.

Also, indiana dunes meet coming up in may.

My Cars
    2004 -Z4-2.5i,96-Z3-1.9L
    I count only 14 posts in this thread since LABOR DAY 09',i would think that the city of chicago/chicago area would see more action than this! Let's get the chicago area BMW owners up and alive! I have seen more interaction/communication between fellow owners in other MUCH smaller cities/areas than our large metropolitan area.Sorry,just had to vent my opinion.We have a big vibrant city,i am sure we have a big vibrant pool of BMW owners to get together,or at least post up more often

My Cars
    95- 240sx SE 95 Trans AM 02- GSXR- M
    Hey guys... I had a 328is for awhile.. then a z, then a grocery getter.

Just picked up a 98 M3 coupe on accident.. lol
    2006 Z4 3.0i with ugly mods.

My Cars
    2007 328xi coupe
    HI, I'm interested in the Schaumburg area weekly meets you mentioned... When and where? I've only had my bimmer for a week and would like to get together with others and check out the "do's and don'ts" of ownership. I am looking to tint the windows and add a body kit to edge her out a little. Any advice?

My Cars
    04 330i ZHP
    hey guys, just wanted everyone to know about WheelSTO's BBQ. Hope to see some of you there.

My Cars
    2004 -Z4-2.5i,96-Z3-1.9L

Question

Here it is JULY 20,the middle of summer!Any chicago area get-to-gether during the week?

My Cars
    1996 BMW 328i saloon
    currently packing car and planning to leave phoenix ,az for a new home in chicago!

shame i cant fit my race seat, set of style 44's with nitto nt01 tires... ; )

My Cars
    2004 -Z4-2.5i,96-Z3-1.9L
    Welcome to your new home and have a safe,trouble-free drive!

My Cars
    01 740i sport
    hey guys just wanted to pop in and say hi

new guy here with my first BMW. just picked up a 01 740i sport and i am loving every second driving it. hopefully get a chance to meet up and learn a thing about these cars

My Cars
    2004 -Z4-2.5i,96-Z3-1.9L
    Welcome, and a hell of an upgrade from a FORD,enjoy!

My Cars
    01 740i sport
    Quote Originally Posted by STEALTHYZ4 View Post
    Welcome, and a hell of an upgrade from a FORD,enjoy!

haha yea just a little bit! i'll really know when i get my first service bill
    2001 740i sport

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast