Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL CHICAGO/IL Discussion/Events Thread.

My Cars
    84 325e

Thumbs up THE OFFICIAL CHICAGO/IL Discussion/Events Thread.

Thanks To Sachin528. The Chicagoland Community will now have a parked thread to discuss Local news, Events, Chi town controversy, Local builds, businesses, and whatever else you guys see fit. No more having to search the Great lakes for chicago based happenings.
    Ill start with posting the open house date shortly for Vs motorsports. My resident Bmw shop. I know im gonna be there and id like to see some more Bimmerforums members there. There shop is huge and a great place to meet and its gonna be a good time. So ill have details soon.

My Cars
    89 325IS
    Sounds awesome. I moved to Chicago about 5 months ago now and bought my first BMW as well. Maybe I'm mistaken but the BMW community seems to blow around these parts. Maybe I just haven't been exposed to it yet really, but the IL based R3V crowd is made up of about 2 people total.

I'll plan on attending the shop opening...whenever it is.

My Cars
    84 325e
    Sounds great. The shop is actually open now. But there just hosting an open house and Bimmerforums meet. Ill have John post up the details. But welcome to the community! It does seem to be a little weak but im trying to change that!

My Cars
    UV RAYS/VITAMIN D stg 3™
    Nsport you are pretty close to me. Lemme know if you ever wanna hang/cruise sometime

My Cars
    Clown Shoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsport69 View Post
    Sounds great. The shop is actually open now. But there just hosting an open house and Bimmerforums meet. Ill have John post up the details. But welcome to the community! It does seem to be a little weak but im trying to change that!
    When's the meet going to be? From California and I'm going to be spending a few days out there next week/weekend, would love to take a look at the shop and see some BMW's while I'm out there.

My Cars
    89 325IS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsport69 View Post
    Yea, I guess I had high hopes, coming from the New England VW community. They're huge.

My Cars
    84' GTi
    Euroteknik has a decent BMW scene in the summer at the weekly meets in the schaumburg area...the weather has everyone in hiding lol
    Proud owner of a 84' Rabbit GTi with about 70% floorboards

My Cars
    84 325e
    Quote Originally Posted by ///Montizzle View Post
    Nsport you are pretty close to me. Lemme know if you ever wanna hang/cruise sometime
    Totally. I just got some work done on my car and its running sweet!

I have high hopes for the Chicagoland Bmw community. Ill get details on the open house as soon as possible.

I hope now that we have a place to talk easily, the community will grow.

My Cars
    UV RAYS/VITAMIN D stg 3™
    bill u wanna chill sometime over teh next few months when i take my car to fluidmotorunion? Your in plainfield right?
    Last edited by Solar Orb; 02-07-2009 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    84' GTi
    bill u wanna chill sometime over teh next few months when i take my car to fluidmotorunion? Your in plainfield right?
    hell ya let me know when! maybe you and Jon (leftygibsonplyr) can do a shoot then too...he live like 1/4 mile away from me now lol. I know of a few really good locations around here

My Cars
    1976 2002
    The winter has been brutal...how much longer for spring????

76 02 #2375532

My Cars
    84 325e
    Im out cruising around with the windows down today. ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! 52 and sunny.

My Cars
    89 325IS
    Yup, that's what I did all Saturday, just drove around. It got up to 65 here.

My Cars
    330Ci Convertible
    I was out for a few hours in that great weather. I was kinda apprehensive about the convertible top working after not moving for so many months. Tomorrow is going to be even nicer!
    Last edited by Greg 330CiC; 02-10-2009 at 08:42 AM.

My Cars
    84 325e
    So i think we should all meet up

My Cars
    UV RAYS/VITAMIN D stg 3™
    Maybe when the weather is gonna be decent again? It's supposed to suck the next week or so

My Cars
    84' GTi
    i will be game once i get my honda fixed, the bimmer will be out of commision for a while longer lol. Needs a head gasket, maybe a head, all of the supporting parts, and diagnose what caused the headgasket to fail. E30 may be making a trip to fluidmotorunion soon

My Cars
    M Coupe S54/E90 M3
    Got a headlight burned out for an E46M3. Does anyone know where I could buy them locally? no auto zone stores carry them. I'd hate to pay dealer price on this. thanks in advance.

My Cars
    '95 silver M3 coupe
    I think we are going to have the big open house the first week in april. We may be having a smaller ChitownM meet in the next couple of weeks. As some of you know I recently moved here from the mid atlantic area, and the meets there were huge. There was a really large bmw following, and I would really like to see that happen here. If I can be a part of that it would definately put a smile on my face. If anyone needs work done I would be happy to help you guys out. The number at the shop is 847-240-0888 my name is John. We are located on East Remington Rd. in Schaumburg. Oh and we get fantastic parts for less than the dealer. So if you guys need anything, just give me a holler.

BTW Monty Ill see you whenever your ready. Can't wait to see your beautiful car at the shop.
    Nate I hope the car is running better and actually stoping now.
    Last edited by Thewiseguy; 02-21-2009 at 01:19 PM.
    The Original GoldMember!!

My Cars
    UV RAYS/VITAMIN D stg 3™
    Ill b there!

My Cars
    08 135i 6, 96 M3 2/5
    As some of you may be aware there is a Chicagoland BMW Forum that has been around for some time. www.chitownm.com. We have weekly meets every wednesday (Consistently almost every week during the wintertime), cruises, photoshoots, track days, tech days, and so on. Join up. No BMW left behind!

My Cars
    UV RAYS/VITAMIN D stg 3™
    Just to let you guys know there is a small meet going on tonight @ Chipotle in streets of woodfield. ~7 or so.

My Cars
    '95 silver M3 coupe
    Just to let you guys know there is a small meet going on tonight @ Chipotle in streets of woodfield. ~7 or so.
    We are going to be at the shop late tonight if anyone wants to get out of the cold. We might come by tonight. Ill let you guys know later.
    The Original GoldMember!!

My Cars
    UV RAYS/VITAMIN D stg 3™
    Sounds good buddy. Wanna give me a ride in the M3

My Cars
    1994 E34 525i Auto

Yeah thats me. I am a newbie to the Bimmer's. I got a 1994 E34 525i Auto off of EBay over the weekend. Im getting the window replaced today and still need the control arm(s) fixed. Any events this year or even drives/cruises I may be interested in.

Thanx Every1

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast