Thread: just purchased an AR-15 :)

My Cars
    Rubicon, Cayman, 911 S

just purchased an AR-15 :)

Well last week I bought a Glock 22, and this week just couldn't help myself- so today I purchased a Bushmaster AR-15 A2.

Can't wait to hit the range tomarrow.

No real point to this post I guess...just happy.

My Cars
    '88 BMW 535i
    Good job man, enjoy the AR-15. Bushmaster is a great manufacturer. My buddy has two of them. Can't seem to sell the extra one because he loves them both. There are all kinds of crazy mods for the AR. Check around the web for some sites. The quick point red dot scopes are great.

Have fun.

P.S. If you start buying surplus ammo, make sure you take a magnet with you. Don't by steel jacketed ammo. Not good for your barrel...

My Cars
    2006 E55 AMG
    sweet purchase. I bought my second a few years ago before the ban here in CA.

RENNtech 168mm Pulley and Tune | VRP Carbon Fiber Airbox | JP Shorty Headers | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | RENNtech Digital Lowering Module | 19" HRE 547R
    459 RWHP, 522 RWT

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    Yea, the ban in CA sucks, no more then like 5 rounds, no auto, no 50 cal, no guns bigger then police, ok not all of that is true, but it is strict esp after the LA robbery shooting.

My Cars
    Rubicon, Cayman, 911 S
    yeah I'd hate to be in CA as far as owning guns

but with my gun I got the salesperson to throw in a couple of 30 rd mags for free- better than nothing @ least(they were ~$20/each)

Hopefully I won't get that urge to buy another gun anytime too soon lol.

My Cars
    95 M3
    Enjoy the AR. The "black rifle" can be modded out like a BMW. I have an Aimpoint Comp ML and A Trijicon ACOG 4X TA-01NSN scope for mine. It is a very accurate weapon for long range shooting and excellant for close quarter battle. Enjoy and remember to keep the gas rings staggered!

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    but what the hell, just go over iraq and pick up a few ak's for 3 bucks a peice